Wed, Sep 18, 4:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery - #45

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 2:48 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 3:05 AM

This week we had a ball in the forum where the staff picked photographs on display here. A fabulous collection showcased and we can only hope you feel honored for being selected and may the rest of us draw inspiration. Thanks to the photographers here, for submitting their work.

And ...

Congratulations to all that were selected this week!!!  BRAVO!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

The full collage with links HERE.

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 9:48 PM · edited Sun, 09 November 2008 at 9:51 PM

**Congrats to all who were selected..There were some really interesting photo's in the gallery this week. I always like seeing new names being selected for this feature.

Kudo's to Shari for her work on the collage..

Thanks also to the rest of the staff for their continued dedication to this project..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 5:49 AM

Fabulous selection and it was fun to be involved in this prestigious event.

Congratulations to all the photographers who have been selected!

Very appealing presentation style Shari!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

Artists4U ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 5:59 AM

Many many thanks for selecting my photograph for this Gallery...  I appreciate all of your very kind comments.. 

Best wishes Keith (Artists4u)

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 6:07 AM

Congrats to all the artists that were selected!! Wow - what an interesting and deserving array of images! Well done Shari & Piet - we all appreciate your hard work!

Ray - a special well done... That's my boy... lol

Hugs, Carin :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

DAVER2112 ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 6:15 AM

Thanks to all who chose my "lightning strikes" picture, and congrats to all those who were chosen. Have a great day! :)

morganahope ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 7:32 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

:b_funny: Tanks people in the RR to chose my photo !! I'm so happy !! Your opinion really means to me !! Tanks a lot !!

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 8:04 AM

Well done all! 

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 8:29 AM

Thanks to the staff for all your work!  I can't tell you how much I look forward to this feature every week.

Congratulations to everyone featured in Week 45!   There's some absolutely phenomenal work here.  Great stuff!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

AndreiR ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 8:38 AM

I am so grateful that my image "night ride" was chosen among those highly artistic works of photography! Thank you for your kind support, and for the nice comments for this and other of my postings!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 8:52 AM

If I had to choose favorite weeks from LWitG this year, I'd have to place this one in the top 5. Never an easy choice though.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

RayDekker ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 9:32 AM

Thank you so much to everyone who had a hand in choosing my image for LWITG! I really appreciate it! Thank you to everyone on RR who made the effort to comment on my image!

Keep snapping!
Ray

Buzzzy ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 9:47 AM

Ohh MY!!!  Colour me completely SHOCKED & utterly THRILLED!!!

I had NO idea anything of mine would even begin to compare with such incredible talent & excellence!I SO appreciate all the kindnesses - inspiration & ENCOURAGEMENTS from my R'osity "home"!  Yehhh... Colour me THRILLED & RE-INSPIRED to do even BETTER work!!!

THANK YOU for  so much more than MAKING MY DAY! I think I'll just go sit &  be joyfully STUNNED at this incredible honor for awhile!  WOW!!! 
Teri - "The Dream Spinner"...

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 10:50 AM

I tip my hat to this LWITG 45 chosen artists for such stellar work. Great job to all those selected!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

sintoock ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 11:13 AM

Très bon choix,  Mes compliments a tous........! :°>

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 11:34 AM

congratulations to all !
Mary

Charberry ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 1:07 PM

Love the mushrooms.  All are excellent.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

evensteven ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 4:09 PM

WOH! Who'da thunk. Thank you so much for including my photo "Lonliness" in your collage. I am honored and gratified.
Congratulations to all of the other fine artists in who's company I humbly bow.

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 5:22 PM

I second what Kort said, it was an amazing week last week, makes it very difficult to choose,  Well done everyone lucky enother to have be chosen.

ecurb - The Devil

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2008 at 12:23 AM

Another great week of captures!!! Congratulations to all!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Meowgli ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2008 at 6:14 AM

congrats to all - a very impressive and enjoyable week... big thanks to the staff for putting this fine selection together!

Adam Edwards Photography

tofi ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2008 at 7:57 AM · edited Tue, 11 November 2008 at 8:00 AM

I am honoured, and would like to say Thank you for choosing my image for LWITG!
I'd also like to extend a big Congratulations to all those selected, as they are all a wonderful, and well-deserved choice!  :)

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

mbz2662 ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2008 at 7:20 PM

Another amazing week :)   Fabulous photos!
Congratulations to everyone chosen~ 
~Melinda~

P.Winberg ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2008 at 11:22 PM

Thankyou for picking my photograph for this honour. Very much appreciated. Congrats to all the photographers whose work was chosen for this and especially to those who do the showcasing and make the difficult choices.
Pat

Littlejock ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 5:06 PM

Very honored to be again here after some time. So grateful to the staff of RR and Thank you to help me to encourgae my work with my pics.. Great artist is here every day and the slection is amazing I cant believe I share with them this week.
Thank youuuu
Luis

PD154 ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 5:45 PM

Congratulations to all the artists selected, another fine week of tallent!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

outofsight ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2008 at 3:13 AM

A huge thank you to everyone who chose my "Playing With HDR" image, With so many amazing photographs here I never would have thought that my work would have caught peoples attention.

This is really encouraging for someone like me with little experience behind the camera. The image was actually shot some months ago but I'd only just got around to processing it. I've not been out and about with the camera since I took the photo but this really makes me want to get back out there again and put the camera to good use :)

Also a big thank you to everyone who has commented on my picture(s), as always, it's nice to get other peoples opinion.

Geoff122 ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 11:27 AM

Hi everyone
There are some very special and lovely pictures here this week, I think they all give us inspiration to go out and try to  see things from a different angle and also to capture some of the interesting and beautiful things around us.

Many thanks for  voting "If only they could see" in this week, I really appreciate your comments and being voted in.

Congratulations everyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.