Mon, Sep 9, 4:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Sad news

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 8:15 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:36 PM

Just a short note to tell you that my Dad, became a star in the sky 1pm Indian time yesterday, 12th November.
Thank you for all the support, prayers and love you gave to us when he was ill.

-          -rosie

Quest ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 8:29 PM

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I can understand the magnitude of this loss to you and your family. Rest assured that there will be no more suffering for him now. The concerns are now turned to the family and how they will cope with the loss. There is nothing I can say to ease your troubles except that I pray for your father, for you and your family to find comfort.

Quest

RodsArt ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 8:37 PM

My Condolences Rosie to you and your family.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Ang25 ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 9:34 PM

My heart is with you and your family.

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 10:59 PM

My Condolences Rosie...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

johnyf ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 11:19 PM

Sorry to hear this Rosie, please accept my condolences!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2008 at 11:32 PM

Sorry for you Rosie, But happy for your Dad in his translation back to the source.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 2:52 AM

my condolences rosie

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

dhama ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 3:04 AM

As everything passes away, so does grief. But to become a star on a new journey; how exciting.

rj001 ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 5:07 AM

a lovely thought, becoming a star. best wishes.

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

ThunderStone ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 5:48 AM

Rosie,
Please accept my condolences. Know that I am now happy that your father had left this valley of tears to become a star in the heaven and knows no more pain or suffering. 

Also please know I grieve with you and your family as you now endure the bittersweet pain of death's separation. As long as you remember him and cherish memories of him in better days in your heart, he is never truly gone.

Best wishes.

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 5:49 AM
Forum Moderator

Rosie,
I am at once saddend and relieved by your news. That suffered and endured by your father, yourself and your family has now been erased and your burdens have been lifted.  I am sure your father is in a better place now and that life for you all will only get better. Be happy and content as you take the next step in your life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chris & Maggie

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 7:13 AM

My prayers are with you and your family. He is at peace now

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

vangogh ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 9:14 AM

Sad to hear of this news....but now your dad is once again able to watch over you and your family, and I'm sure he is happy now.

Gog ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 11:29 AM

Very sorry to hear this Rosie, thoughts and prayers are with you.

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

Nukeboy ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 1:55 PM

Hugs and prayers, Rosie.

3eighty ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 2:09 PM

he had great comfort and support when the time came..Rest in peace popa..

AnnieD ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 2:46 PM

i'm sorry to hear of your loss Rosie...its good that you got to spend his last days with him.

hugz
Annie

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

jrcejaspulido ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 2:48 PM

I'm sorry for you Rosie. My condolences.

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 6:52 PM · edited Thu, 13 November 2008 at 6:53 PM

Remember him well for as long as you do he will live on.

Thandaluz ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 7:31 PM

Hi Rosie. 
My condolences. 
A new star to guide him/her for the roads of the happiness. 

The time is implacable.  
Not of the truce. 
The time doesn't return, he always goes straight ahead and only us surpluses the memories. 

remember he/she always wants he lives in you. 

Hugs.

skiwillgee ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2008 at 9:52 PM

my condolences rosie

dyret ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2008 at 1:17 PM

my condolences as well rosie

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2008 at 8:31 PM

My Condolences Rosie to you and your family, I will light a candle tonight on your fathers behalf.

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2008 at 10:11 PM

Thank you everyone..

pumeco ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 8:04 AM · edited Sat, 15 November 2008 at 8:08 AM

My condolences, Rosie.

Try to keep as active as possible on the forum during these hard times.  I lost both my dad and nana within a few weeks of each other in 2007.  They were the first time I'd lost people very close to me, so it was something I'd never experienced before.

Coming to the forum helped me somewhat because it took some of the depression away.  It sounds silly I suppose, but if it wasn't for the forums I think I would have had a much harder time coping.

The normality of the forums (if you can call Brycers normal), did help.

Your father lives for as long as he is remembered.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 7:10 PM

Yes, I agree with pumeco I went through some hard times, and initially I want to just hide in a corner away from it all.. but Resuming my regular activities. such as these forums.  Helped a lot.

Incarnadine ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 8:55 PM

I am saddened to hear, for the pain and loss you and your family are feeling.
I am relieved to hear, for the end of his suffering and for some reason, I may be wrong, but I have a sense that he didn't want to impose the burden on you, no matter how willingly accepted.
I am heartened to hear, for the transition to a star, such a beautiful state.
My thoughts are with you.

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2008 at 8:23 AM

I am so sad to hear of your loss Rosie, I too lost my dad 7 years ago and I know how much I still miss him and how painful it was to let him go.
Let yourself grieve for him, just take as long as you need, then remember all those wonderful moments you spent together throughout your life and all the joy you had with him will keep you warm and safe just like your dad always did.
All I can wish for you is the strength to hold yourself together through this difficult time and know that you will be in my thoughts.
Best wishes

Cat

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2008 at 2:21 AM
Forum Moderator

My belated condolences and I hope you are holding up well.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.