Mon, Oct 21, 9:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 14 4:51 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: I Got Interviewed

jstro ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2008 at 6:30 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Attached Link: My Interview

I was interviewed on The Writer's Technology Companion. It was about my NaNoWriMo experiences from last year. You can read the full interview here: http://www.writerstechnology.com/2008/11/nanowrimo-interview-jon-strother#more-413

It's not much, but it sort of gave me sort of a glow to see it up there yesterday.

~jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

AnnieD ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2008 at 6:57 PM

Congratulations!!

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 21 November 2008 at 10:56 AM

That's awesome!! 

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 24 November 2008 at 7:24 AM

Congratulations, Jon!

And JenX... I checked your error message, and suspect that my MIT friends are glad to be out of there.  Yikes!  At least they aren't requiring irrational primes from the 26th dimension, ;^)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.