Mon, Sep 23, 6:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 4:55 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: !WD_Styles for Narquelir Kiir Corrupt Download

poconopixie ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 1:41 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 4:24 PM

I have tried 2 different browsers, clearing cache and cookies and still cannot get a useable zip file for this item. All of the other items in this order are fine, so I believe it is the item itself.

I use Vista with broadband and do not use a download accelerator of any kind.

Order # 111488847    
Item: 11/14/2008 !WD_Styles for Narquelir Kiir

wonderdesign ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 2:16 PM

I just send you a site mail :-)

Hugs
Alice / Wonderdesign

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 2:38 PM

I've rezipped the archive to see if that solves the problem, because it did earlier with another product.

I've reset your downloads.  Please download the file from your purchase history and let me know if that takes care of the problem.

Debbie M.

poconopixie ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 2:56 PM

Debbie, the files I download from Renderosity are still not usable zips. Alice did upload it to her personal site and I was able to download the files and they unzipped perfectly.

Like I said, the other items in that order were fine, it was just this one so something is wonky on the server somehow.

Thanks,

Angela

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 5:21 PM

Thats odd, because the other product that I rezipped worked fine for the customer.

I'm sorry Angela, I have no idea what it is.

Are you using a NetGear Router?  What version of winzip are you using?

Debbie M.

poconopixie ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 7:05 PM

Nope, I have a linksys router. I don't use Winzip, I use 7zip. But even the windows compression utility won't read the file.

I have no idea what it could be. No, harm, no foul, I have the file now so no harm done.

Thanks so much.

RAStyles ( ) posted Tue, 25 November 2008 at 10:49 AM

I am also having trouble with this.  I get an 'unexpected end of archive error'.  I am using XP, IE7 and WinRar.

All help appreciated

Debbie M. ( ) posted Tue, 25 November 2008 at 11:16 AM

It extracts using Winzip.  You can download a demo version of winzip from winzip.com.  Please try that and see if it works for you.

Debbie M.

RAStyles ( ) posted Tue, 25 November 2008 at 4:35 PM

On WinZip I get 'Cannot Open File: It does not appear to be a valid archive.'

wonderdesign ( ) posted Wed, 26 November 2008 at 2:38 PM

Quote - On WinZip I get 'Cannot Open File: It does not appear to be a valid archive.'

I just send you a site mail :-)

Hugs
Alice / Wonderdesign

RAStyles ( ) posted Wed, 26 November 2008 at 4:03 PM

received and replied to....thankyou.

issue resolved.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2008 at 12:52 AM

Thank you so much Alice!!  I sincerely appreciate the assistance on this one.

Debbie M.

mrp2284 ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2008 at 10:24 PM

I'm having a problem with this too.  I bought it on 11/23 and got a message that the ZIP file is corrupted.  I've tried re-downloading it a couple of times, including about 10 minutes ago (11/29) and I still get a message that it's corrupted.  :(

wonderdesign ( ) posted Sun, 30 November 2008 at 2:18 AM

Quote - I'm having a problem with this too.  I bought it on 11/23 and got a message that the ZIP file is corrupted.  I've tried re-downloading it a couple of times, including about 10 minutes ago (11/29) and I still get a message that it's corrupted.  :(

You got a site mail from me :-)

Hugs
Alice

mrp2284 ( ) posted Sun, 30 November 2008 at 1:18 PM

Thank you Wonderdesign, that fixed it.  :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.