Thu, Oct 3, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Poser 7 Figure Morphs

Fidelity2 ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 8:52 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 9:09 PM

Dear Friend: How can I make a Poser 7 figure, into a Chinese or Afro-American model, from its defaults, for male and/or female characters? Thank you. Sincerely, Fidelity2.

donquixote ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2008 at 9:52 PM · edited Sat, 21 June 2008 at 9:52 PM
  1. Visit various Poser-related sites.
  2. Find related posts and tutorials.
  3. Study.
  4. Study.
  5. Study.
  6. Do.
  7. Study some more.
  8. Do some more.
  9. Repeat steps 1, 2,  and 7 and 8 as needed.

And this is not meant to be a flippant response. If anyone knows a better method, please let me know.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2008 at 12:34 AM · edited Sun, 22 June 2008 at 12:35 AM

I would try the face-room first , then search poser communities for morphs and textures and try to create morphs yourself with magnets and morph brush.That's as far as I know .

jcrous ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2008 at 1:56 AM

Fidelity2,
Read through the tutorial of Dr Geep about this topic at:      http://drgeep.com/p6/ij/ij.htm

Dr Geep's page can be entered at :   http://drgeep.com/

Select:   Enter here to visit Feenix, Aridzona

The three main tutorial directories will be found at the bottom of the page. 

Regards
Johan

icprncss2 ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2008 at 7:40 AM

Combination of the Face room and the morph brush.

Fidelity2 ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2008 at 1:31 PM

Can someone please tell me if I can use Mimic 2 with Victoria 3 from Poser 7 ?

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2008 at 12:12 AM

dont think you can use mimic with P7

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.