Thu, Oct 3, 3:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Creating custom morphs for M3

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2008 at 6:47 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:15 AM

Hi All

I need to create some custom facial morphs for Daz's M3. It's 9 morphs I need but is there a tutorial on how to make a custom morph?
These are the morphs I need...

BrowUpCenter
ScowlLeft
ScowlRight
NoseWrinkle
JawDown
LipStretchLeft
LipStretchRight
MouthShiftLeft
MouthShiftRight

Any ideas will be a great help
Thanks

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2008 at 6:53 PM

You are going to need to either use the morph brush or an external modelling program.  Take a look in the tutorials bit and see if there's anything in there

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2008 at 8:45 PM

Zbrush is used a lot in the tutorials for creating customs morphs but thats $600

I've looked poser for the morph brush tool but have no idea where it is :-(

FrankT ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2008 at 7:19 AM

It'll probably be behind the pose window at the top of the screen.  I'm not at a PC with Poser on it at the moment so I can't do a screenie.  Try dragging the pose window around a bit and see if a row of icons appears.
(and yeah - ZBrush is expensive but it's an awesome app :biggrin: )

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

jenay ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2008 at 9:17 AM

as far as I know the morph brush tool comes with Poser7. There is no such tool in Poser5 or Poser6.

You may use Posr magnets, they are a great tool, but a bit tedious to work with. but you can create funny expressions with it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.