Fri, Oct 4, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: DynHair woes. What can I do to make the hair smooth on top when draping?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2008 at 12:37 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

I'm happy with the hair when it's floating.
But, trying to 'pull' the hair down, the situation turns ridiculous on top of his head.

When I press the calculate dynamic buttons, I can see the verts going haywire and collapsing into zigzag lines.   
I was hoping the hair would drape down his back with collision detection full-on. 

What settings can I do to make the hair smooth on top?
How to keep the hair smooth looking with draping?

(when I tried upping the verts from 40 to 80, Poser totally crash closed on me.)

video sample link

http://www.realmsandgalaxies.com/wings3d/ShinyHair.wmv

Thanks!
-Lara
personal 3d practice diary

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2008 at 3:48 PM

Oops I meant to post this in the Poser Forum.

I don't' see any options to delete this message or edit it.

SORRY!

-Lara

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2008 at 4:06 PM
Site Admin

wheatpenny has moved this thread from the Wings 3D forum to the Poser forum as of Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:06 pm.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.