Mon, Sep 9, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: M4...products???

dstephany ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2008 at 8:44 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 2:49 AM

Omg!! when do you developers think we might see something more interesting here then hair textures and poses????

I'm willing to spend money....I've spent all of it at DAZ so far.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2008 at 9:43 PM · edited Tue, 28 October 2008 at 9:44 PM

Patients grasshopper M4 hasn't been out long enough for all the developers outside of Daz to create things for him yet they will come in time.

My Facebook Page

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 28 October 2008 at 11:57 PM
Forum Moderator

**I am sure there is lots of stuff in the pipeline waiting to be released. **

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

pzrite ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2008 at 8:55 PM

I'm waiting for a female version of M4.
You know it's just a matter of time!  :)

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 29 October 2008 at 10:11 PM

Quote - I'm waiting for a female version of M4.
You know it's just a matter of time!  :)

I hear its' been done.
Be on the look out for M4 Enhanced.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 11:11 AM

file_416719.jpg

M4 Enhanced is a morph, texture, clothing, hair, and character pose set for M4. It includes over 40 new full body morphs, over 70 new head/face morphs, and special proportion poses for Freakish, Bishohen, and feminine looks.

New muscles, new body shapes and body area morphs, and 4 different female base morphs (with 5 different breast morphs) are the centerpiece.

Also included are shorts, a muscle top, boots, and a tight fitting shaved hair piece that can be used in the various hair rooms as a base.

There are also 2 new character files for M4. One allows the user to inject ANY V4 morph into M4. The second not only allows V4 injection, but also allows using V4 textures on M4. This allows all those lovely breast morphs from various V4 packages to be used with Mina (my female version of M4).

M4 Enhanced isn't just a female morph though. New male muscles, faces, and body area morphs extend your M4 even more.

There's 2 base body textures: Smooth (more feminine) and with make body hair. There's one male face texture, and 3 different female face textures. All have recieved rave reviews from other PA's and my testers (a great improvement over my previous textures). Also, since you get a V4 mapped version included, you can use any V4 texture on M4.... both the female textures for Mina, AND the V4 male textures (Jinn by Morris is amazing on it).

Mina herself was designed for versitility. She goes from looking like the original Stephanie (pre-Petite), to an excellent She-Freak look alike.

A number of other Daz PA's are doing support for the set. Some items already have M4 Enhanced morphs waiting for the product release. Other PA's are doing feminine clothing for the Mina side of the set. I've got a freebie set ready to go on the day of release, as well as 2 for-sale products that look great on both M4 and Mina. I'm also doing morphs on some Daz Original clothing to fit those sets to M4 Enhanced/Mina.

Here's a quick pic of Mina. Not my best render, but I'm busy packing up the set for submission, and doing a rather long readme with emphasis on how to get the most out of the set.

In case anyone wonders, I'm the creator of M3 Revisited, Apollo Enhanced, Aki and Naoki for Near Me, She-Freak 2, and above all.... Vittorio 4, the first male figure of the next Daz generation. (done tooting my own horn before someone slaps me - grin)

In he words of my favorite non-Rendo store rep: The set will be out "soon"...

Realmling ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 11:35 AM

"In he words of my favorite non-Rendo store rep: The set will be out "soon"..."

I really hate the word "soon" :tt2:

/waiting most impatiently

This is the second to last M4 thing I'm allowing myself to buy this year...waiting for M4E and Hiro so I can get to work on my clothing/character projects. 🆒

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 11:41 AM

Realming...

I also have a Hiro 4 pack planned.... you've been warned :)

Realmling ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 11:45 AM

ARGHHHHHH! :sneaky:

My kitchen remodel will never get done at this rate.....cause I'll spend too much on Poser and the hubby will kill me. :woot:

Ok....so now there's 3 main things I need to get....must resist the urge for other items between now and then...must fight the "put in cart" button and relegate to wishlist so I can get all the purdy morphs coming out. :biggrin:

~~

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 12:19 PM

My stuff will save you money! When M4 Enhanced is release, it's intro sale price will be under $10. Whatta deal! (evil wicked grin)...

Realmling ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 12:26 PM

I'm not worried about the price for the morphs, they're on the planned for list......it's just all the extra stuff I talked myself into this month cause "it was such a good deal" :closedeyes:

~~

lkendall ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 12:53 PM

10/30/08

pdxjims:

I am looking forward to your M4 Enhanced Male/Mina, especially Mina. V4 is SO HEAVY with her magnets that it is hard to load enough figures to actually do a scene. I love having lots of morphs, the more the better. Is this a seperate CR2 into which one injects the M4 morphs?

M4 Basic/Morphs ++ are quite weak on the hands, back, neck, arms and legs with an emphasis on the chest and abdomin. The face morphs are already excellent. Your morphs will undoubtably extend M4's versitility. Any sugesstions on how to lengthen and shorten the shoulders (upper arms) and forearms without breaking the mesh? I think there is a free magnet set around somewhere to lengthen the V4 neck. I suppose it should work on M4.

Do you know if DAZ will also be doing a muscle morph package for M4/H4? I suspect we will get creature morphs as well.

Thanks for you contributions.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2008 at 1:35 PM

Ikendall

The V4 morph compatable version will load both M4 and V4 morphs. However, if the morphs have the same name, the version loaded last will be the ones in the file...

So, if you load both versions of Morphs ++, the last Muscular morph set will be the one in it. If M4 Morphs ++ is loaded last, then Muscular 1 will be from that set. If V4 Morphs ++ is loaded last, then the V4 version of Muscular 1 will be the one that dials up for you.

Some morphs from V4 look really good on M4. The faces and breast morphs especially. There's some problems with muscle morphs, due to the difference between the meshes. Muscle morphs have a ridge across the traps that's a bit of a pain. Most of the time you can fix that in postwork pretty easy though. The V4 breast morphs are wonderful on Mina though. I love the Natural Gravity set on her.

Creature morphs are about half and half using the V4 set. Some of the faces look really neat on M4, and some of the bodies. Other's leave too much of a crunchy effect for me, though since they're creatures, I suppose that may be a plus.

I can't imagine Daz not doing Muscles and Creature for M4.

In Vittorio, I had a morph for longer neck and longer arms. The problem though is that they push the hands out, and the JP's on the fingers go funkie. The same with the neck longer and the tongue. I included them for people with a warning about that. I didn't do it for M4 Enhanced though. You can apply Vittorio 4.2 morphs to M4 Enhanced V4 version to get the effect, though that will have the same problems. One thing you shouldn't do is use the Vittorio base morph on M4 Enhanced. The Vittorio base morph takes a female figure and makes it male. Doing it with M4 Enhanced pulls the breasts into the mesh. Not good at all. the other morphs all look pretty good though.

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2008 at 8:42 AM

I am working on a set of precision animated poses for M4 for Poser&Daz Studio
stay tuned

My website

YouTube Channel

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2008 at 6:31 PM

Quick notice: M4 Enhanced/Mina for M4 has been released :)

professzor ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 3:47 AM

Quote - M4 Enhanced is a morph, texture, clothing, hair, and character pose set for M4. It includes over 40 new full body morphs, over 70 new head/face morphs, and special proportion poses for Freakish, Bishohen, and feminine looks.

New muscles, new body shapes and body area morphs, and 4 different female base morphs (with 5 different breast morphs) are the centerpiece.

Also included are shorts, a muscle top, boots, and a tight fitting shaved hair piece that can be used in the various hair rooms as a base.

There are also 2 new character files for M4. One allows the user to inject ANY V4 morph into M4. The second not only allows V4 injection, but also allows using V4 textures on M4. This allows all those lovely breast morphs from various V4 packages to be used with Mina (my female version of M4).

M4 Enhanced isn't just a female morph though. New male muscles, faces, and body area morphs extend your M4 even more.

There's 2 base body textures: Smooth (more feminine) and with make body hair. There's one male face texture, and 3 different female face textures. All have recieved rave reviews from other PA's and my testers (a great improvement over my previous textures). Also, since you get a V4 mapped version included, you can use any V4 texture on M4.... both the female textures for Mina, AND the V4 male textures (Jinn by Morris is amazing on it).

Mina herself was designed for versitility. She goes from looking like the original Stephanie (pre-Petite), to an excellent She-Freak look alike.

A number of other Daz PA's are doing support for the set. Some items already have M4 Enhanced morphs waiting for the product release. Other PA's are doing feminine clothing for the Mina side of the set. I've got a freebie set ready to go on the day of release, as well as 2 for-sale products that look great on both M4 and Mina. I'm also doing morphs on some Daz Original clothing to fit those sets to M4 Enhanced/Mina.

Here's a quick pic of Mina. Not my best render, but I'm busy packing up the set for submission, and doing a rather long readme with emphasis on how to get the most out of the set.

In case anyone wonders, I'm the creator of M3 Revisited, Apollo Enhanced, Aki and Naoki for Near Me, She-Freak 2, and above all.... Vittorio 4, the first male figure of the next Daz generation. (done tooting my own horn before someone slaps me - grin)

In he words of my favorite non-Rendo store rep: The set will be out "soon"...

Hello,

I've tryed this M4 Enhanced but somehow doesn't work for me. If I am not wrong it woks as an injection morph: I have to load the base M4 figure then load the M4 Enhanced Inj. Pose. But nothing happens, there are no new morph dials... What I am doing wrong?

Thanx for the help.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 5:31 AM

Is your M4 base fully loaded with Morph++?  I have found that V4 when fully loaded will not accept additional morph packages (i.e., Creature features) or display additional dials.  I had to use the virgin base figure.  This might be the same situation.

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 5:54 AM

Quote - Omg!! when do you developers think we might see something more interesting here then hair textures and poses????

Is this interesting?

My Freebies

professzor ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 6:51 AM

Quote - Is your M4 base fully loaded with Morph++?  I have found that V4 when fully loaded will not accept additional morph packages (i.e., Creature features) or display additional dials.  I had to use the virgin base figure.  This might be the same situation.

Unfortunately doesn't matter if I am trying with the virgin base model or loaded with the morphs or morph++ the result is the same: the enhanced dials are not appearing...

aeilkema ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 7:06 AM · edited Tue, 10 March 2009 at 7:09 AM

I'm still wondering why people even buy new male figures. We all know they will not get much support, so why waste the money on another unsupported figure? If you want a new male figure, why not go G2? At least they seem to get some attention these days, but even that is limited.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 9:15 AM

This is probably a stretch, did you update your M4 files through the update icon on your desktop?  I'm assuming you did, but just in case it has some bearing with the files.

professzor ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 2:05 PM

Quote - This is probably a stretch, did you update your M4 files through the update icon on your desktop?  I'm assuming you did, but just in case it has some bearing with the files.

No, I didn't. I will try this, thanx.

professzor ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 2:21 PM

Quote - > Quote - This is probably a stretch, did you update your M4 files through the update icon on your desktop?  I'm assuming you did, but just in case it has some bearing with the files.

No, I didn't. I will try this, thanx.

Yes this helped. Thank you for the idea.

Treasurer_and_Battle ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 2:58 PM

Quote - I'm still wondering why people even buy new male figures. We all know they will not get much support, so why waste the money on another unsupported figure? If you want a new male figure, why not go G2? At least they seem to get some attention these days, but even that is limited.

M4 seems to be getting a lot of support to me.  I'm quite happy with the range of products that have been put out for him.

DocMatter ( ) posted Tue, 26 May 2009 at 10:48 PM

I'm having the same problem.  Either the morph dials don't show up or when they do, they do nothing.
And I no longer have the M4 update icon on my desktop, so I can't try your suggestion above.
How can I update without that icon?
Thanks!

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2009 at 12:07 AM

Doc - to run the updater if the shortcut icon isn't on your desktop, you'll need to do the following:

Go to your Runtime - Libraries - !DAZ folder

Find the file labeled **DzCreateExPFiles-M4.bat
Double click to run it, then close the window after it stops running - and you've just activated the updater. Everything should work that way as long as your M4 files are all in the same spot

Or just run a search for the .bat file named above and do the same thing.

~~

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2009 at 12:52 AM

Xurge 3D has 4 ensembles for M4 up on his site if you're interested :)

sixus1 ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2009 at 1:10 AM

We just put out a 'Naga' for M4.  A snake creature that uses the figure blending technique that we used for the Lamia for V4.  It isn't available here though...

Latexluv ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2009 at 5:54 PM

Could someone make him an Adam's Apple morph?

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 27 May 2009 at 8:41 PM

M4 Ehanced does have such a morph, seems stupid a 3rd party had to make one, but pdxjims did a good job on it.

Helps when I remember to use it..../bonks self

~~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.