Sat, Oct 5, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Skimpy frilly things....for men.

ValisArca ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2008 at 9:16 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 9:29 AM

Nope I'm not being silly. I have a feeling that there is a real untapped market for the kid of things you see on most of the runtime girls.

I know that Wardrobe Wizard exists but I firmly believe hat it ought not to be just up to conversion. I'd love to see some original specifically male clothes being made.

It's no good having a proper bishonen if he has nothing frilly and delicate to wear. So if any of you out there are courting the idea please give it a go.

Thanks

^_^

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 8:34 AM

Do you mean cross/dressing outfits?

Cheers,
Lara

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

ockham ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 11:41 AM

It's not really the same as cross-dressing.  Do a google image search for "visual kei"
and you'll get a sense of this phenomenon.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

beachsidelegs ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 11:49 AM

Did.this.style.dressing.start.in.Japan?...I.know.they.use.it.alot.on.the.catwalks.now......
The.wilder.the.better....I.love.the.hair.styles.so.bright.and.beautiful...:)

ValisArca ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 12:13 PM · edited Wed, 10 December 2008 at 12:14 PM

Yep....

I'd love to see those things made for the males. I feel is really kinda unfair for the ladies to have most of the finely detailed costumes.

Besides it would give more variety to the scant amount of clothing for men.

^_^

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 12:34 PM

I searched flickr  for visual kei   and   bishonen. 

Lots of pretty characters.  I'm not really seeing what I would personally consider 'frilly'.

I'm really glad you posted this. 
My idea of pretty men dress is still living in the Glam 80's. 
(Remember the singer from 'Hanoi Rocks'?)

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

ValisArca ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2008 at 1:09 PM · edited Wed, 10 December 2008 at 1:09 PM

Quote - I searched flickr  for visual kei   and   bishonen. 

Lots of pretty characters.  I'm not really seeing what I would personally consider 'frilly'.

I'm really glad you posted this. 
My idea of pretty men dress is still living in the Glam 80's. 
(Remember the singer from 'Hanoi Rocks'?)

Pretty Yes thats what I meant really...though some frilly as in 'lacy' things would make a nice touch as well.

Thank you very much. I'm so happy to see the response that this has gotten. I mean I love daz and I love the male runtime fellas but the clothing is so lacking in variety and scope, (hehe people wonder why most of my renders are nude), and I'm not convinced that handing over 50 odd bucks for Wardrobe Wizard is the only answer...as some things probably wont convert that well or look the same as true bishi wear.

Some Vis Kai added to the mix would make a nice change.

Also more male clothing anyways would be nice. o_O

visualkei ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 4:29 AM

Visual Kei here actually started in the late 70's. Bands like X-Japan, DEADEND and the likes. It's more than just the visuals, it's a genre of music.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 9:13 AM

Quote - Visual Kei here actually started in the late 70's. Bands like X-Japan, DEADEND and the likes. It's more than just the visuals, it's a genre of music.

I saw 'Loudness' at Madison Square Garden, when they went on tour with Motley Crue. 
Long long time ago ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.