Mon, Sep 16, 10:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Masquerade Eve [python]

3Dpixi ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2008 at 7:38 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

I recent bought Masquerade Eve by AerySoul, but I can't get seem to get the stockings and gloves mats to work. I did edit it in to my Phyton folder but then I don't know how it works further and the mats don't aply to my characters.

Can anyone give me some advice, so I can use the whole packadge and my characters don't have to got naked breasts anymore ;o]]

Thanks!!

elzoejam ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2008 at 7:43 AM · edited Fri, 12 December 2008 at 7:43 AM

You won't be able to see them until you render. Have you rendered your image yet? Poser just doesn't preview material room materials (which is what the python adds to legs and arms) correctly.

-Sarah

3Dpixi ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2008 at 7:57 AM

No I didn't render it yet ...
Thank you Sarah ... I will try that ;o] 

3Dpixi ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2008 at 8:21 AM

I rendered but I am sorry Sarah ... No results ;o[

adp001 ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2008 at 9:49 AM

Aerysoul has a website with a forum. In this forum you will find a tutorial.
You'll find the link on the product page.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.