Sat, Aug 3, 6:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:43 am)

Subject: Wardrobe Wizard

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 8:42 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

I analyzed Apollo in the Poser version of WW2. Is there a way for me to copy what files over to the standalonge version, so I can use it instead. The Stand alone version doesn't see the morphs.

ProudApache ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 9:13 PM

I believe you have to analyze the morphs using the stand alone version.  Try that and see if it works.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 9:24 PM

When I do that with apollo, it says there are no morphs in the figure. But the Poser version sees the morphs. I would just use Poser, but it doesn't exactly work swimmingly on vista.

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 9:57 PM · edited Thu, 18 December 2008 at 9:58 PM

I do all of my morph analysis inside Poser and then copy the data over to the standalone version. It's just easier for me to work that way.

Just open the morph analyses folder inside the WW2 plug in, copy the data you want  and paste the copy in the stand alone WW2's morph analyses folder. Be sure to copy the character folder that holds the data as well if you don't already have a copy of it in the stand alone WW2 (i.e. the Apollo folder).

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 11:04 PM

Attached Link: PhilC WW2 forum

I do my analysis in the stand alone., but I mostly use M3 so there are no problems for me.

If you have any questions, or are having trouble, go to the WW2 forum. PhilC will help you out. ^^

http://www.philc.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=a6d217f32cf2410b120cbcb81ce202dc

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 12:27 AM

The data files are interchangeable between the stand alone and plug in versions. Just ensure that you keep the folder structure the same.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 5:07 PM

Thanks. Poser works, but it's just not the most pleasant experience because you have to wait for each dialogbox to go away. It's about a minute per box.

grichter ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 6:25 PM

If you are on a Mac, smylink the two folders and it will act as one. Meaning One will be the real folder and the other will be a copy (unlike create an alias). So what you write to one shows up in both. Works like a champ. You don't ever have to copy a file from the standalone to the poser data ever again. Plus you can do the same for the geometry folder in your runtimes and ww2 is then clueless as to where your geometry folder really is compared to where it thinks it is reality to the cr2.

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 10:20 PM

I copied the analyzed folder over and it worked in the stand-alone. Thanks again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.