Fri, Sep 20, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Has anyone tried out The OrcKing yet?

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 5:34 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:24 AM

Has anyone tried out The OrcKing yet?

What is your opinion of him?

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 6:46 PM

file_420024.jpg

> Quote - Has anyone tried out The OrcKing yet? > > What is your opinion of him?

He seems to bulk up nicely

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2008 at 10:39 PM

I would need to know the 3 W's to give an opinion: Who is he, What is he, and Where is he?
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 6:30 AM

Quote - I would need to know the 3 W's to give an opinion: Who is he, What is he, and Where is he?
DPH

He is a New Stand Alone Character
He is and Orc
He lives in a meshbox village in the CP Realm.

Thomas Jefferson

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 7:07 AM

Again the 3 W's: What's an Orc, What's a meshbox village, and Where's CP Real?
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 10:59 AM

An Orc is a trollish like being , named from the sound you make when the bash you with a club, or poke you with a spear thingie  Ooorrrckkk !

The promo pics look good but since I have the Daz troll I dont know if I will buy it myself.

Isnt OrcKing a morph for the basic Orc figure ?

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 12:31 PM

"Again the 3 W's: What's an Orc, What's a meshbox village, and Where's CP Realm?"
DPH

An Orc is a type of fantasy character from Lord of the Rings and other similar works (like an elf, but ugly & evil/destructive).
A Meshbox village would be a group of architectural mesh products by Meshbox (a Vendor at CP and other places).
CP is Content Paradise - A content and support site associated with the company that currently owns/sells Poser, and linked to within recent versions of Poser.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 3:28 PM

Quote - An Orc is a trollish like being , named from the sound you make when the bash you with a club, or poke you with a spear thingie  Ooorrrckkk !

The promo pics look good but since I have the Daz troll I dont know if I will buy it myself.

Isnt OrcKing a morph for the basic Orc figure ?

OrcKing is and entirely new Figure, not a morph.
The MS Morphs just add more versatility for OK.

Thomas Jefferson

dauphine13 ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 4:04 PM · edited Wed, 17 December 2008 at 4:07 PM

Very cool Products! can't wait to get some time to mess with them!

nruddock ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 6:34 PM
motox ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 7:48 PM

Mestophales web site has a new one too just to make things a little harder

Teyon ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2008 at 9:07 PM

Harder? Who says you have to choose just one! Get the one you really like now and follow it up with the others so you can have a diverse group of warriors!

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 1:16 AM

Attached Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ork_(Warhammer_40,000)

Exactly what Teyon said....the more Orc the Merrier. 

And don't forget the Warhammer 40K type Orks

Elfwine ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 2:07 AM · edited Fri, 19 December 2008 at 2:10 AM

Orc(s) - a race of beings bred from the mixing of captured elves with evil dark creatures. Tolkien described them as looking most closely to a mongol [Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien].

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

Mestophales ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 8:05 AM
Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 8:21 AM

file_420194.jpg

> Quote - Harder? Who says you have to choose just one! Get the one you really like now and follow it up with the others so you can have a diverse group of warriors!

I happene to really enjoy the orcKing.
it just seemsfeels like he reacts so smoothly to the morph dials.

With the added MS OrcKing Morphs, he is really very versatile.

Thomas Jefferson

Tracesl ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 10:23 AM
Mestophales ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 1:56 PM

Thr Orc is now available here at rendo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.