Tue, Oct 22, 12:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: OT - If you want a good laugh....

bentchick ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 1:02 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/b439/

If you've ever read the leads on the Think Geek site, they are too funny! Here is one of their latest products:

:blink:

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 7:33 AM

I found a coffee treared with  enzymes by the coffee makers which simulates the animal action on the beans..no Weasel and much less costly.   This is supposed to be delicious.  ; )

bentchick ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 10:14 AM

Yes! Simulated I might try, but I don't think I could gag down this stuff, just knowing where it came from...... eeeewwwww!!!

I loved the part on the site where it said they "double dog dare you"!!! LOL  :lol:

Kim Hawkins

mbz2662 ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2008 at 1:29 AM

Ewww.  LOL.

Gog ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 10:09 AM

I'm almost tempted to buy some and add it to the shared bean grinder, then leave the empty packet on the table, people only look there once they've made their coffee and taken the first sip....

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 10:56 AM

:lol:      DO IT , DO IT!!!! I double dog dare you!!!!! :biggrin:

Kim Hawkins

Gog ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 12:36 PM

I have a feeling I may need tp sort a webcam out in the tea room first :biggrin:

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 7:53 PM

Yeah!!! And then YouTube it!!!! Some people have all the fun!!! LOL :P

Kim Hawkins

Meowgli ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2008 at 9:22 PM

haha! love the last bit - 'trust us'..... based on their off the bat recommendation to go and drink a gourmet treat of weasel-stomach is that? very trustworthy type..! ....maybe i'll feed a few coffee beans to the cat and see how we go from there..
=)

Adam Edwards Photography

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 10:34 AM

Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!! Careful with the cat.... you might get a cup-o-hairball!!! LOL :P

Kim Hawkins

Meowgli ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 12:08 PM

hahahaa!... well on second thoughts I might pass and go with some champage instead... XD

Adam Edwards Photography

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 4:59 PM

Me..... I'm sticking with the regular store brand and maybe a Starbucks now and then! :)

Kim Hawkins

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.