Sun, Sep 22, 11:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Where can I find this ring?

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 12:26 PM edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:33 PM

file_420656.jpg

I have been searching for this forever.聽 Can anyone help please?

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 12:51 PM

Holy cow!聽 That ain't a ring...it's a weapon!

DarkEdge says,聽 as soon as he finishes his elven bread, he'll begin forging rings.聽

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2759172

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 1:15 PM

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/giacomo-for-michael?item=7981&_m=d

:)

Brandy

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 1:21 PM

Thank you Brandy!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 3:30 PM

Hmmmm, maybe I will have a go at this.
I'll be making it for V4 as she is what most peps desire.

Comitted to excellence through art.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 4:51 PM

Isuldur dropped it in the river somewhere. I think Smeagol says he found it, but he's dissapeared somewhere...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 5:10 PM

file_420683.jpg

Yeah, he stole my beer too, the little bugger!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 6:10 PM

file_420684.jpg

Just about done here...

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:03 PM

Oh my gosh!聽 I love it.聽 Thank you so very much!聽 It is looking great.聽 Love all the other rings to!聽 You are super talented Darkedge!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:06 PM

Quote - Oh my gosh!聽 You are super talented...

...at performing my 12 oz. curls! 馃槈

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:10 PM

You are!聽 I could not model like you do and that quickly to!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:25 PM edited Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:26 PM

file_420701.jpg

You are too kind.

I thought since I was making some rings might as well even it out and make an outfit too. Do you have any ideas? I'm working on the mandatory leather pants, they will have draw strings in the front and down the sides (showing the leg along the side too). I was going to make the typical high heeled leather boots but it sounds so over done. Now I'm thinking of putting her in some sci fi mech boots. Any ideas or thoughts for the top garments???

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:45 PM

Are you looking to do sci fi or punk goth?聽 The rings are gothic so if you go that way I do have some ideas like buckles down the sides of the pants and the top would need to be short of course, sweetheart neckline and matching buckles down the front. If you go scifi then the Ultra Violet look is perfect!聽 Have you seen that movie?

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:47 PM edited Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:48 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370032/
take a look at her outfit.聽 It is the same one she wears in red and black.聽 I like it a聽 lot!聽 It is simple but so cool!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:56 PM

Looks very cool.
Well I've got the SciFi thing down聽fairly good but am lacking in the goth department. Can you send me pics of your ideas???
darkedge@sbcglobal.net

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:06 PM edited Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:08 PM

O:k there is a corset I absolutely love.聽 It was originally made for V3.聽 Maybe you can do something similar to this.
http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=3625&

if you need more pics I'd have to draw some and then send it to you.聽 The corset is no longer available.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:21 PM edited Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:26 PM

That looks easy enough.
Sure, send me some drawings! Ideas for the pant detailing, buckles, belt, etc.
I"ll have the rings reday for you tomorrow morning, send me an email and I'll send them over.

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:24 PM edited Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:36 PM

O:k, I will do that.聽 Give me a little time to get some pics for ya.聽 Here's a thought.聽 How about running a zipper on the sides of the pants and matching the buckles that are on the front of the corset?聽 You can also place the same buckle on the front of the pants, not dead center but to the side.聽 That would be cute.聽 About the boots, I'd have to tell you, I absolutely love pointy toes.聽 There aren't any flat boots with pointy toes!聽 Simple leather black boots, pointy toes, or with a metal pointy toe, two buckles on the side with a zipper.聽 I don't know my wheels are spinning.(giggle).

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:39 PM edited Sat, 27 December 2008 at 9:40 PM

I will e-mail you then you will have my e-mail.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.