Fri, Sep 20, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: learning Bryce 5.5

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 8:43 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Where is a good place to get beginner info on l;earning Bryce ?
 Or iis it best to jump in in and start seeing what you can do ?
Doing this just for fun and really dont have a whole lot of time to put towards it so I would need spome quick tutorials

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 12:51 PM

Attached Link: Bryce Tutorials

The best advice is what I did, which is go through the tutorials at the posted link and ask questions in the Bryce Forum here when you run into something you don't understand. I have also moved this thread to Bryce Forum so when you read the reply you'll be in a good spot to ask further questions should you have some.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 12:51 PM

bobbystahr has moved this thread from the Freestuff forum to the Bryce forum as of Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:51 pm.

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 1:45 PM

thank you sir

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 5:36 PM

The Bryce Forums on Rendo  has one of the friendliest, knowledgeable and creative people on the planet, just do a quick search in these forums for what you are looking for and if you dont find an answer ask away.

Past Archives are a treasure trove of very useful information.

cableguy223 ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 6:05 PM

you people are so kind and helpful, thank you very much

Sambucus ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2008 at 4:19 AM

To my mind, this is the best grounding in Bryce you can get
http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/BryceTuts/BryceTutSet.html

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2008 at 1:59 PM · edited Mon, 29 December 2008 at 2:02 PM

Man o man would this have saved months of grief at the start...thanks for posting this..
Bryster...when y' see this could y' add it to the links section, I seem to have lost the ability to edit...weird.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

cableguy223 ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2008 at 7:18 PM · edited Mon, 29 December 2008 at 7:19 PM

thanks Sam, Thats a great site , I've saved it and when I get a few I will look it over throughly

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2008 at 8:00 PM

When you get somewhat comfortable with the program, hit the link at the top of this thread:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2756751

All sorts of hidden commands for the interface listed there. Adds new dimensions to what Bryce is capable of.

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.