Fri, Oct 4, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: M4 w/o body hair and a more masculine face?

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2008 at 2:48 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

I would seriously like to see an M4 that does not look so feminine. So far it seems a M4 trait to look "soft". Also please do him 'sans' chest hair. Cause that doesn't make him masculine, in fact it looks sort of creepy to me!  : P   Sorry I am just not loving the guy as of yet.

Suggestions for face characteristics, say a  Gerard Butler, (*King Leonidas in 300!), or something simuliar. Yes I know he has body hair (*shiver! *yummy!) but I am more aiming for the rugged facial features. Oh and lastly, why do the eyes look so weak? There is a definite lack of intensity for them. I want anger, power, fierceness!

That's my suggestion, ideas....

Hugs

Ariana 

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2009 at 3:48 AM · edited Fri, 02 January 2009 at 3:49 AM

file_420943.jpg

**If I may be allowed to toot my own horn, I did an M4 character without the chest hair. His name is Hank. There's also a "no beard, only mustache" option.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=68390&vendor=250286

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2009 at 9:02 AM

Quote - **If I may be allowed to toot my own horn, I did an M4 character without the chest hair. His name is Hank. There's also a "no beard, only mustache" option.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=68390&vendor=250286

the promo pic is covering up his eyebrows?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2009 at 2:29 PM

Yes, the hat is covering them. But if you click the link and check the 2nd, 3rd page or 4th promo page,  you can see them very well. Especially on the 2nd page.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 12:30 PM

Very nice skin textures on him! Hank is nice for sure, but not mature and "dangerous" looking. I really want an older , toughened, rugged guy. 

Is there a way to age the face on M4? I have loaded him but as yet do not own a character so can't tell if I can get that more "experienced" vigor on him. I am trying to see where he is better then M3.... : /  Just seems like he lacks something. 

One question, the eyes on M4 are not very "alive" looking... can he use V4 or V4.2 eyes? Does anyone know??? I think it is the schelera that is the problem.   

Hugs

Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 12:58 PM

**Thank you, Ariana.

Not sure just how "dangerous" looking he can get yet. As with V4, it's hard to work with the "name" morphs instead of ones that  are more specific in description. And to be honest, Hank is the only time I've really worked with M4. (Been too ill to do another one) But the good news is yes, he can take V4 eyes. That's the one area where you can exchange textures.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.