Sat, Aug 3, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Apollo

MeInOhio ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2008 at 8:48 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:44 AM

How can you save Apollo so he has morphs so you can transfer them to clothing? I set some of the body morphs and then saved the character to the library, but when I load him into Morph Manager the only morphs he has are head morphs.

thanks.

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2008 at 10:41 PM

Attached Link: Apollo forum

Hi,  you should ask your question over to CP's forum. There are many Apollo users that can answer your question.:

[3D Content & Characters

](http://www.contentparadise.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)

Quote - How can you save Apollo so he has morphs so you can transfer them to clothing? I set some of the body morphs and then saved the character to the library, but when I load him into Morph Manager the only morphs he has are head morphs.

thanks.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 5:09 PM

Hi. I was over there and I found that the Poser version of WW2 could do what I needed. It can see the morphs, but the stand alone version can't.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2008 at 8:35 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

There is a copy morph python script in the free stuff section

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 9:53 PM

Quote - Hi. I was over there and I found that the Poser version of WW2 could do what I needed. It can see the morphs, but the stand alone version can't.

Ooh, Okay I see what you are asking.  Use WW2 to generate the Apollo MOR files. Then copy/paste those MOR files into the WW2 Stand Alone version and you will be able to put the Apollo morphs into clothing in the stand alone version of WW2.

If you need more help with Wardrobe Wizard, drop by the PhilC Forums. ^^
http://www.philc.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.