Sun, Sep 22, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2009 Last Week in the Gallery 1

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2009 at 11:57 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:18 AM

Here  we go  folks...

The first LWITG for 2009

Thanks to the Photo staff for their efforts on this project

Looks like it's going to be a GREAT year

Be sure to view the full collage with links
HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 9:09 PM · edited Sun, 04 January 2009 at 9:10 PM

Congrats to all of the artists who were selected

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

PD154 ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 9:32 PM

WOW! What an honour it is to be selected for the first LWiTG of 2009,  and congrats to all the artists featured, I appreciate the hard work you guys do to get this up and running, thanks team!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 10:04 PM

Whoo Hoo!!!! 
Happy New Year everyone!
And congratulations to all!
I'm thrilled and honored to be chosen in the first LWITG of 2009!!!!!
I can tell already that this will be a spectacular year for photography! We have so many new talented artist joining all the time!
A special Thank You to all the hard working staff that keep this place running like clockwork!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

PhrankPower ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 10:29 PM

Although to be noticed isn't the primary reason behind what we do, it's always nice when it happens. Thanks much to all!
marshall (phrankpower)

delaorden_ojeda ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 10:53 PM

It is an honor to be with you all again, I feel very happy to be chosen in the fisrt LWITG of 2009, a special thanks to you all and the staff. Thanks so much !!

Tony

reynante ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 11:11 PM

Attached Link: Reyn's Blog

At first I couldn't believe I have actually made it here in the list after reading a message from one of you guys.  But seeing this one humbled me even more.  Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.  I feel very much honored and inspired that you have chosen one of my photographs.

Thank you so much!

^_^

-Reyn 

Lashia ( ) posted Sun, 04 January 2009 at 11:22 PM

another great selection of photographs and Im please to have my image in LWitG again. Happy new years, everyone.

lintux ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 1:32 AM

Wow. Thanks for the appreciation. Second time one of my images is selected. :D

First resolution I made for the new year is to post a new image every day. So stop by every now and then.

Hendesse ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 1:46 AM

Again an excellent LWITG-selection. All of it are fantastic photopraphs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I'm very honored.

bigdave1960 ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 2:53 AM

An excellent selection of pictures I was pleasantly surprised to see one of mine there , well done to every one else

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 3:18 AM

I feel very happy to be chosen in the first LWITG of 2009 !!! a special thanks to you all and the staff. Happy New Year and congratulations to all the artists featured ! 

fredster66 ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 4:11 AM

Thanks very much for selecting my image and congrats to all...  so many talented photographers here... :-)

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 4:13 AM

WOW A great start to the New Year!  Thank you very much Piet for choosing one of mine!

ecurb - The Devil

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 5:40 AM

Wonderful selection once again! Congrats to all artists who have been selected! Well done you guys!
Hugs, Carin :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

mermin ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 1:04 PM

Thank you for choosing my pic :)

Good sensation for start the new year! :)

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 2:25 PM

Great work, One and All!

Enjoy the rest of 2009!

Cheers,
Clive

Charberry ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 2:26 PM

A lot of surprises here.  Congrats to everyone.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Flannelman ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 4:38 PM

Wow, thanx for including me with the others chosen. Congrats to all
May this new year be good to all of us ;-)
fm

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 05 January 2009 at 9:38 PM

Congratulations, everybody!  Awesome images with which to begin 2009!

:)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

oleg_b ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 3:13 AM

Thanks for choosing my picture :-) Great motivation for new ones. Good luck for everyboby in new year :-) Hugs, Oleg

Franzjoseph ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 1:35 PM

Well until now I didn't even know this bit of Osity existed. "Whats LWITG" I thought. So anyway I,ve found it and and pleasantly surprised and chuffed. Now I have to admit that these pics I take are not with my camera, but the new one I bought for my wife at Xmas. I still have a traditional one (Canon eos 1000) and I use Slides. But its on its way out because I'm going to aquire a digital SLR before long. Until then I will continue being cheeky and carry on using my beloveds.   

artaddict2 ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 1:23 AM

Another top quality Gallery, well done to all, congrats!

Alan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.