Tue, Oct 22, 1:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Russell can I please...

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 4:38 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:51 PM

Attached Link: Renderotica

Get a banner from you to put up at Renderotica? My e-mail is jdkammerjr@aol.com Thanks!! Jack

rcook ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 4:40 PM

Thanks Jack. I'll forward the request to those who can make that decision.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 4:42 PM

Thanks again!! Jack

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 5:26 PM

Howdy Jack. This mean you'll be releasing Dina to the communities at large?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 5:40 PM

While I would like to say "sure", right now it would depend on certain factors. I would like to think that one day everyone will be able to put the past where the past belongs. But till such time as that can come about, she will only be released in DSI stores, or possibly others that don't have a problem being affiliated with DSI in some measure. Jack

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 6:33 PM

Easiest way to put the past where it belongs is to make one's own ammends and move on.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

tim ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 6:38 PM
Site Admin

The Renderosity Web Ring is the way we usually address this type of request because it fairly manages the exchange of traffic. The problem is we don't allow adult oriented sites in the ring so not sure where that leaves us. Tim

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 7:01 PM

Tim, Currently at this juncture, I do not feel there needs be a need for us to have a reciprical(sp?) link pointing back to Renderotica. I only wish to advertise you at this juncture if you will allow me to and provide a banner and permission for me to use one. Jack

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 7:22 PM

Jack, one little thing - I hope you don't use the DSI monicker a lot; a software company beat you to those initials (I found this out in a little-known Diablo-clone called "Darkstone")... Other than that I'm very happy you guys finally got R'otica back up and running! Best of luck to all of you!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 8:33 PM

Nope, I don't do business or have a DBA as DSI, just use the intitials when I type about things because it is a whole lot easier than typing to the Community - Dark Soul Images: Internet Media, inc. :o) Jack

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 12:55 PM

Wise decision Jack... ;-) And it IS a lot easier, especially since about 90% of the people here know what it stands for anyway...

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 1:25 PM

For the record, "DSI" will be establishing a new DBA in order for the distribution of it's products. This is done because we felt that we would be better able to represent Actors and Actresses and company products as something other than Dark Soul Images. Oh and by the way, very cool to see and talk to you again CB!! Jack

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 9:06 PM

{Oh and by the way, very cool to see and talk to you again CB!!} Thanks, and glad to see you guys are back "from the dead", as it were...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.