Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Poor Memory here

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 7:15 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:40 PM

file_421188.jpg

**My memory. Not the computer. But I've forgotten how to fix the screen showing like this.**

tantarus ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 7:40 AM

If you want to see all forums, click on "make all visible" on top of page :)

Tihomir

Open your mind and share the knowledge!

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 7:42 AM

Thanks for that tip, but I meant the Rendo page not being the correct size. 😄

tantarus ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 7:57 AM

Sorry cant help ya with that, I have empty desert around page too lol ;)

Tihomir

Open your mind and share the knowledge!

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 9:44 AM

Hey Janet,

I'm not sure what you mean? The screen shot you posted looks right to me? Can you explain more so I can try to help? I even had the programmer look at the screen shot and they aren't sure either what you mean is wrong?

Sorry, its early in the morning for me and I havent' finished my coffee so I might just be missing something obvious:)

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 9:51 AM

You have a lot of toolbars visible at the top .  That can be changed with the View menu in Firefox .

You can use Ctrl and the mouse wheel to resize the window content, but it looks pretty normal to me .

What resolution is your screen 1024 x 768 or what ?

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 11:06 AM

Before I changed computers, the  "gold bar" around the black reached all the way over to the left and the area that shows site mail and links reached all the way over to the left. **Like tantarus said...empty desert around page.

Mark......screen resolution is set at 1152 X 864. And thanks for letting me know how to hide a couple of those toolbars.

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 11:10 AM

file_421198.jpg

**Oh hey! It was the screen resolution setting. Things look "normal" to me now.

See the difference, Stacey?

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 1:47 PM

Yes I see the difference in your two screen shots but my screen looks like the first screen shot lol so that is why I was having problems cause it looked normal to what appears on my laptop. Looking at my desktop it shows the way your second screen shot is.

Now you know better than to confuse me like this, I can't take it heehee

Hope you are doing good!!! 

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 1:58 PM

You weren't the only one confused. Rendo was the only place showing like that. But changing those settings took care  of it. Mark is brilliant. **smiles

Not doing bad. But had to give Deb some kind of sad news today. Ask her about it when you get the time.

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2009 at 1:43 PM

Oh Janet I talked to Deb and I'm sorry to hear the sad news but happy for ya on the reason for the sad news....

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2009 at 2:41 PM

Thank you Stacey. I totally understand the mixed feelings. I'm feeling the same way. But I can still provide freebies, right? :b_tonguewink:

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2009 at 2:44 PM

Oh you betcha!!!!

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 07 January 2009 at 3:10 PM

Soon as I find a place to put them for people, you'll be seeing new stuff from me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.