Mon, Sep 9, 3:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Renderotica...is open

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 2:22 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Attached Link: Renderotica

Just wanted to tell everyone that Renderotica is open again, as well as, news about the coming future. Thanks!! Jack

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 3:02 PM

wb - Jack :o)

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 3:04 PM

Thanks Bud, it's great to be back :o)

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 6:58 PM

Well, why doesn't my login work anymore? Do I have to sign up YET AGAIN?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 7:04 PM

Yes, because we had a problem in the past where an unnamed individual included a trojan in the Renderotica Database in our last software package, that individual was able to have access to just about anything they wanted on that site and it's server. For that reason, we must request people that wish to go back there and be members, to rejoin, to create a database that hasn't been tampered with. Also, R'otica will be down tomorrow morning at 9am and will be down for an hour while we fix one of the bugs in the forums. However, the galleries still work and people are able to post in them and comment on images. Jack

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 7:06 PM

And, I tried, yet AGAIN...However, their lil form told me that email addys don't have spaces. Mine does. So, I didn't get my password, although, my name is taken. What to do, what to do???

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 7:14 PM

Hey, take it easy people, it just reopened! I'm certain they've been working very hard getting it back up so let's not flood them with complaints just yet. This is good news for all communities. -WTB

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 7:44 PM

I am glad it is back. But, it is not letting me login. If I can't be Poppi...well...ya know how it is. The site is telling me that I cannot use any spaces in my email addy. I am on compuserve, now...which is owned by aol. I am on this because I get it free from my backers. However, I intend to go back to aol...and, well, the usernames that are poppi are taken up by me, unless i have a space and a number after them in compuserve. Oh, well, if i miss out on renderotica, it will all be swell, too. sigh.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 8:31 PM

Poppi, Ed and I will make sure you will be able to get in. :o)

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 9:49 PM

:) Thank you. I truly appreciate it, knowing how busy you must be setting it all up, again. :)

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 11:05 PM

I hope you were able to make it in there :o)

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 11:17 PM

Good stuff Jack.... warner brothers 8 )

thip ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 12:23 AM

Long-overdue congrats to you and the other R'otica girls and boys, Jack. I was beginning to think Bryce 5 would hit the streets before R'otica would ;-)

dcasey0284 ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 2:49 AM

Outstanding! Good luck working out all the glitches. Glad you're back!!!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 3:12 AM

Thanks guys!!! :o)

Dr Zik ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 6:56 AM

Hi Folks! Congratulations Jack, on getting Renderotica back up--it provides a real creative outlet for digital artists who like generating erotic content. And I'm glad to see you're still involved. Peter (Dr Zik)

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 7:50 AM

Good to see you back in circulation Jack...tell Ed I said hello if yah run into him.

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 11:51 AM

Thanks Peter and I will DD :o) Jack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.