Sun, Sep 22, 2:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2009 Last Week in the Gallery 2

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 12:42 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:13 PM

**Ready or not, here it is

Week 2

Please take the time to visit the full collage with links

HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 8:48 PM · edited Sun, 11 January 2009 at 8:50 PM

**Congrats to all who were selected, and thanks once again to my fellow staff member for their support and participation.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 9:04 PM

What a wonderful collection!  There are a couple of shots in particular that I fell in love with last week ... beautiful stuff! 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Meowgli ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 9:25 PM

very nice selection thanks to the staff to putting it together and for including one of mine... like auntietk a few of these really caught my eye last week..

Adam Edwards Photography

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 10:04 PM

Thank you to select my humble picture. Wonderful collage and congrat to my fellow photographers.

seeyus  Tunde

marcnfld ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 10:13 PM

Thank for choosing one of mine,  congratulations to all the other artist

“A poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream.” Harry Kemp

reynante ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 10:36 PM

Attached Link: Reyn's Blog

Oh my, thanks so much again for choosing one of my images. ^_^ I'm very grateful you have done so.  Thanks.  Until next time.  Congratulations too to the others who were chosen as well.  

-Reyn 

picantilla ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 12:40 AM

Thank you to select my picture.
And congratulations to the seleecionados rest : )

THROBBE ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 1:16 AM

Thank you for the selection of my image for LWITG! Congrats to all who were selected! Great start to 2009!

funkymarmalade ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 1:55 AM

What a lovely surprise to wake up to on a cold and wet Monday morning.  Thank you so much for including one of my images in the LWITG.  Congratulations to everyone selected and many thanks to the staff for the wonderful collage.
:)

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 2:08 AM

An excellent selection again .Congrats to all :o)

Mick

karlabu ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 2:40 AM

What a nice collection/selection - yeah, some pics immediately caught my eyes and I just found them again here.
Thank you very much for chosing one of my pics, I'm flattered! 😊
Congrats to all!

Regards, Karsten

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 3:39 AM · edited Mon, 12 January 2009 at 5:29 AM

Well done everybody what a great week it was!

ecurb - The Devil

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 5:07 AM

What a nice collection/selection.....congrats to all others......nice to see one of my images in this lwitg.......

Regards Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

delaorden_ojeda ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 5:25 AM

congrats to all, wonderful selection !!

giareg ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 7:32 AM

Thanks to all and many congrats for have choose my picture and the pictures of my friends!)))

soepie17 ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 9:35 AM

Great photo's here, and a good feeling to be one of the chosen ones. Thank you moderators!

The mind goes where the body's insufficiënt

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 10:04 AM

Very well produced collage Bruce!

Congratulations to our photographers selected this week. You work is extremely good and the standard is high.

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 11:22 AM

What an amazing collection of fotos--I'm honored to be among them.  Thanks so much!!

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 11:34 AM

Could it be possible????? Could week 2 be as good as week 1????? Yup! I'm totally amazed by the ever increasing caliber of artistic work coming from my peers! Congratulations to a job well done, both artists and staff!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

G_Mansco ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 12:14 PM

A splendid collection! Congrats to all and thanks for including one of my photos ;O)

hairyface ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 3:17 PM

Thank you for the inclusion, I'm stunned! Congratulations to all the artists.

wonderworld ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 7:28 PM

Thanks very much for choosing one of my photos. Thrilled and flattered to be here!!!!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 4:38 AM

Congrats to all the wonderful artists who's work got selected!! Well done Bruce for putting it together!
Hugs, Carin :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

girsempa ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 5:37 AM · edited Tue, 13 January 2009 at 5:38 AM

I was so pleasantly surprised to find a photo of my brother Paul in last week's selection... I didn't even know he had started posting pictures. Congrats equally to everyone and thanks for the heads up!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

tizjezzme ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 6:20 AM

yes, it was an awesome week in the Photo gallery!  Congratulations to you all. 

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 8:27 AM

Truly some excellent work showcased in Week 2. Keep it up folks! ;')

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

fieldmaster ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 1:16 PM

Thanks so much again for choosing one of my pictures.  Congrats to all who were selected. 
Regards,
Henry

RMaverick ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 12:24 AM

WOW! What an awesome collection! I am seriously humbled to be included as a part of this incredible montage. I'm speechless! My congrats to all the others! May the best of last year be the worst of this.

bmac62 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:53 PM

Congratulations to all the selectees...beautiful photos. And to Pushinfaders and all the staff for the hours spent on your selections and the layout of another wonderful collage. Go Steelers!
Bill

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

Charberry ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 3:36 PM

So wonderful that National Geographic would be envious. Outstanding selection!  Are these photographers around here getting better as time goes on?  They certainly are.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

goido ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 11:05 PM

Thank you so much for picking this photo! It was trashed by some people in another forum, thank you very much again!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.