Wed, Sep 18, 10:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:13 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: [Nudity!] She's Done!!!

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 11:59 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 4:09 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_421764.jpg

Just finished this very morning the remapping of Victoria2V3.  Here you see Vicky2 with a mixture of Bloodsong's Angelyna morph, Fantasy Vicky, and Sasha, all combined together to make a new figure.  The Texture is Danae's 'Manhattan' for Victoria 3, but now applied by my by virtue of my own fabulous remapping skill to Vicky 2.  Hair is of course Kozoburo's famous Pony Tail hair for V3. David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:00 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity

file_421765.jpg

Full Frontal View!  Nice curves, I could almost like this Vicky. DPH

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:03 AM · edited Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:09 AM

file_421766.jpg

Side View!  Even nicer curves!  I could really get to like this Vicky. DPH

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:08 AM

file_421767.jpg

Now that, is a good looking derrière!  This is definitely a Vicky that I could learn to love! DPH

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:38 AM

Sweet! May I have? :) I use V2 and MGPT a lot!!! This will certainly bring new life to the character!

bantha ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 1:41 AM

Looks good. As I stated earlier, I'm very interested.

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

artposer ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 3:21 AM

Looks great!!

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 6:10 AM

Great News :)

Indoda ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 11:07 AM

She sure looks good - well done - excellent work

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

lululee ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:34 PM

Splendid!
cheerio  lululee

romangirl ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 12:50 PM

I especially love her sexy face!  Well done, David!

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 13 January 2009 at 6:20 PM

Sorry, what am I missing here? Isn't there already a V2 mapped to V3, years ago?

corvas ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 6:10 AM

Cant wait till shes out :D

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 8:12 PM

Quote - Sorry, what am I missing here? Isn't there already a V2 mapped to V3, years ago?

I think it was the other way around.. V3 mapped to take V2 textures...

Then again I may be wrong.. I've been away from Poser for too long...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 11:56 PM

That could be. V2 - V3 was a long time ago. After reading what I posted sounded a bit mean and that was not my intention. I will havwe to check my old disks, I was sure I had a V2 mapped as V3 though I rarely used it because of UTC.

bantha ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 12:21 AM

I don't have utc, but I would assume that a non-converted texture would give better results than a converted one. 

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 12:33 AM · edited Thu, 15 January 2009 at 12:36 AM

You would think but not in my experience. They are about the same. Look at the makeup under the eyes of first image. I'm guessing that's eyeliner gone south. I could be wrong and it's an odd shadow.

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 1:21 AM

Quote - You would think but not in my experience. They are about the same. Look at the makeup under the eyes of first image. I'm guessing that's eyeliner gone south. I could be wrong and it's an odd shadow.

That's not eye liner gone south, nor is it just shadow.  It's eyelashes imprinted on the head texture.  For some reason, the texture artist forgot to clone them out from the start, when making the texture. 

Even though one can ALWAYS convert a texture, I would thing that it would be more convenient timewise to just be able to load a figure and then straight away apply the MAT poses.  But maybe I'm wrong, maybe people ENJOY having to convert a texture, then resave it by a special name, and then find a special place on a limited HD to save the duplicate set of MAT poses.  Here though, instead of dozens of duplicate textures and poses, all you have to deal with in ONE duplicate figure!  Think about it.
DPH

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:01 AM

Eyelashes? Maybe a loop edge needs moving closer to eye then?

I do understand the whys and reasons, I'm not a newbie. You don't need to justify it to me. It's not as complecated as you make it seem. I'm only being honest about my questions. I thought it was a legit question to ask. As I said I was not doing it to be mean. Sorry, I'll let the kissing continue.

nevsehir ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:33 AM

nicely done:)

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:37 AM · edited Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:39 AM

file_421897.jpg

Dear Tasher, I wasn't trying to be mean either.  Blunt maybe, but not mean.  I've used UTC in the past, and always found it a pain in the derriere'. Here you can see the actual texture of the eyes that I used.  It is from Danae's Manhattan V3 texture.  I'm not sure whether you are referring to moving an edge loop on the mesh itself, or the UV map, but I'm always open to suggestions. Yours truly, DPH

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:48 AM

The UV map. That is a lot of excess liner and lash on the texure so maybe show using a better texture for an example. Things like that on the texture does not help to show what you have done.

Yeah, I'm very blunt with what I say too. LOL.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:50 AM

Oh, what version of poser are you rendering in. I use V2 in Poser pro, I get that stretchy problem like4 there is a vert lost in space somewhere. Works fine in P6.

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 3:02 AM

Dear Tasher;
The above image is a sample from the texture itself, and is not a render.  The first four render images that I posted at teh beginning of this thread were done in Poser 5.  I have Poser Pro, but don't use it much, because I haven't been able to figure out its lights.  Everything is either too dark, or too washed out.
If you'd like to test drive my figure before it goes to market, possibly make suggestions for improvement, then PM with your email address.
Yours truly,
DPH

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 9:47 AM

A figure with converted UV's and materials is FAR FAR better than converted textures in my opinion... easier to use, faster, better.

dorkmcgork ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 11:04 PM

i got utc was all excited
until i used it ...

go that way really fast.
if something gets in your way
turn

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 11:17 PM

LOL. each to thier own.

embou ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 10:10 AM

Very nice!

Excellent!

kobaltkween ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 7:21 PM

i used use UTC.  that was back when textures were mostly 2000 x 2000 and not 4000 x 4000.  i quickly took up a huge amount of space with duplicate textures.  and when i actually got back to working rather than playing with my new toy and converting textures, i never used it again.  not because i didn't use version 2 figures, because i did.    and not because i couldn't use it.  it just seemed like a lot of hassle to generate a lot of files and not even have thumbnails to know what i was doing when i went back to use the generated MAT files.  i'd rather just be able to stay in Poser, grab my figure, grab my skin and be good to go. 

but then, i also have WW1 and WW2, and i'd rather hand fit clothing at the moment.  because my modeling tool is now part of my workflow, and not having to break my workflow and learning a thing or two is worth the difference in time for me. 

everyone's workflow and work habits are different, and you have to go with what works for you.

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:22 AM

I'll stick with UTC. Not trying to sound like a jerk but she looks like a dwarf and that would be the only character I would use her for. All of you folks who want him to give you a copy are out of luck, he's selling this. I wonder why it's ok for him to advertise a product and not for anyone else? Or have things changed since I've been away?

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 9:19 AM · edited Sat, 17 January 2009 at 9:20 AM

I don`t really see there being a big market for a remapped v2, since v3 and v4 have been out for a long time.

Three or four years ago it would have probably sold well.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 11:24 AM

Quote - I don`t really see there being a big market for a remapped v2, since v3 and v4 have been out for a long time.

I disaggree completly.I am not happy with V4 mapping and the way she is cut..V3 mapping was simply best.V2 was quite easy to create costum morphs.i am lokking foreward to a remapped V2.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 6:01 PM

just to say in response to Marque's post....

if you used her for a dwarf, that would be bizarre (if you meant in the fantasy sense) or anatomically wrong (if you meant in the little person sense).  her torso is way, way, too long, as are her arms.  and really, that's just V2 with morphs.  iirc, she doesn't have much (if anything?) to scale her limbs and none of the Vickies but V3 (because of hmann) have anything i know of to scale their torso.  and i think there's enough V2 artwork out there to show that V2 makes a pretty good normal sized woman. 

that said, using UTC wouldn't somehow make V2 not look like a dwarf to you.

but it's kind of moot.  personally, i'm kind of interested in original millenium kid possibilities.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 8:03 AM

Maybe it's just the pics but she doesn't look like a normal person, her body doesn't look right. You can buy her if you like, I'm just stating my opinion. And I'm still wondering how he can advertise her when other folks can't.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 9:19 AM

Quote - > Quote - I don`t really see there being a big market for a remapped v2, since v3 and v4 have been out for a long time.

I disaggree completly.I am not happy with V4 mapping and the way she is cut..V3 mapping was simply best.V2 was quite easy to create costum morphs.i am lokking foreward to a remapped V2.

I am not saying that it is not a good thing, or useable, I just don`t see there being much of a market for it.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 9:41 AM

Hm,I don't have a cristall ball , but we allready have two pages of comments here which is not too bad.it is a matter of interest.... just for fun :Go asking common people out in the streets if there is a market for a programm like poser.Maybe they won't give it a chance .

vampchild ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 5:14 PM

Looks great- Love the body shape! When
can we get one? Really love those thighs.

Beware-The Smoking Man Still Lives!

nevsehir ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2009 at 4:17 AM

Actually i still like Mike1/2 and Victoria 1/2 best. they look a lot more realistic than the mill 4 figures.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2009 at 4:39 AM

I'm in the process of getting it into the MP.  Patience!
DPH

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2009 at 10:21 AM

David, as you're planning to sell this, I'm moving this thread to the Marketplace Showcase.  I wish you luck!

Jeni

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2009 at 10:21 AM

JenX has moved this thread from the Poser forum to the MarketPlace Showcase forum as of Monday, January 19, 2009 10:21 am.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.