Wed, Sep 18, 5:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 3:46 pm)

Subject: Seeking lingerie textures only for V3

grosporina ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:09 AM · edited Mon, 19 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

I'd appreciate if anyone could point me towards a good set for lingerie or nylons or garter textures for V3, but textures only (ie: not conforming figures).  I figured it would be a no-brainer that I'd find something with just a few clicks but somehow I'm looking in the wrong place or using the wrong search terms, after a few hours of looking around everywhere I look it's conforming clothing.  They look great but I really can't get the same tight fit as if I had something I could layer directly on top of my base figure's skin texture and can't support some of my more heavily modified body shapes.
I found Bluebeard's Ultra Lace Stockings that might be part of the equation, but nothing for any other peices.
I'm really surprised I can't find anything, I must be looking in the wrong places because such things must be out there.  I have seen clother, but honestly I'm not too taken with the appearance of items I've seen for it, also found 2nd Skin in my travels but I'm not good at fitting textures for complex shapes on to figures' templates.

Gini ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:24 AM · edited Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:29 AM

Attached Link: Lululee products

I have looked in the past too for this and have started to make my own finally .

However lululee, as part of her character sets includes 2nd skin lingerie with a lot of them.
Have a look on her first page at her earliest products... Allison  or Delia perhaps are what you are looking for ?

or this ?
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=33511&Start=31&SearchTerm=V3+second+skin+lingerie

But yeah, it is a limited choice out there I think .

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

grosporina ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:33 AM

Excellent I'll check them out thanks.  Do you know whether those 2nd skins are the lingerie only or whether they are lingerie w/skin?  I think with a little tweaking in photoshop anyway I could strip the relevant parts of the texture from the fleshtones.
I've also found a one candidate set on Digital Creations' web site.  No matter how long I search for something it seems there's still value to continuing my search.

Gini ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:38 AM

I've not bought them myself so can't say for sure.
You could always pm lululee and ask... though I suspect they are part of the skin map .

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

grosporina ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 8:54 AM

Ahah, found "lace delights"  that's close to what I need too.  Interesting that although it's a product here on 'rosity I had to find it through an external site.  Something about how products are organized here in the marketplace is lacking.(whine whine whine).
Anyway I'm finding the things I was looking for so I'll smile and keep my mouth shut :)

Gini ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 9:20 AM

Lace Delights is nice, I remember seeing that before once .
Didn't come up top "search" though.... lol, the search function here seems to have it's own set of odd rules .
Glad you found something anyway.

-Monty Python

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 10:16 AM

Quote -  I have looked in the past too for this and have started to make my own finally .

However lululee, as part of her character sets includes 2nd skin lingerie with a lot of them.
Have a look on her first page at her earliest products... Allison  or Delia perhaps are what you are looking for ?

or this ?
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=33511&Start=31&SearchTerm=V3+second+skin+lingerie

But yeah, it is a limited choice out there I think .

Her character packages are awesome! I have a few images in my gallery using her characters and clothing!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

raven ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 11:41 AM

Attached Link: stockings shader thread.

If it's stockings or tights ( or pantyhose I think they're known as too) and you use Poser 7 (maybe 6 works too, I'm not sure)  have a look at this thread. It may be of use, and maybe save you money too :)

grosporina ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 5:57 PM

Interesting approach.  Not quite what I was seeking at this time, was looking for something with some definition and lace, but that could come in handy at other times.  I need to spend more time playing with material nodes, I'm sure there's still untapped potential there for aesthetically pleasing effects.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.