Sat, Oct 5, 8:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: The Women of Poser 2.0

Cybertosh ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 5:55 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:22 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Evening all! Some of you may remember my group portrate of the all the various Poser women I did last year.

www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php

I'm now working on a better version of it. I received a lot of great advise and help from you last time regarding different techniques and the names of various figures. Here is the list of the figures I already have. If everyone could help me out in filling in the missing names and provide a link to where I might be able to download them I'd greatly appreciate it!

TOP:
Poser 1 Woman
F202
Gamma Girl
Heroine
Project Human Female
Judy
AnAn
Victoria 4.2
Laroo 2
Jessica
Phoebe
Akio
HER
Supermodel Lori
Poser 2 Woman

MIDDLE:
Victoria 4.1
Victoria 2
Ayame
Natalia
Posette
Stephanie Petite
Victoria 3
Sara 2
Zygote Woman

FRONT:
Maya Doll
Victoria 1
Sydney
Koshini 2

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 6:04 PM

Ok, that threw me; I thought the women of Poser 2 would be a very limited bunch...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

JVRenderer ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 9:31 PM

poser 2 woman? wasn't her name "Woodette" ?

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

svdl ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 9:48 PM

You're missing the following figures:

• Dina by dacort (renderotica)
  • Ingenue Vicki by Jim Burton (DAZ)
  • Glamorous Jessi by Jim Burton (DAZ)
  • V4 Superstar by Jim Burton (DAZ)
  • Eternal Judy by 3Dream (here)
  • Eternal Posette by 3Dream (no longer available)
  • Stephanie Max (don't know wherever I got THAT one
  • Gladys Emanuel by PhilC
  • Aiko 4
  • Miki 1 and 2 (Content Paradise)
  • Terai Yuki 1 and 2 (Content Paradise. As far as I know, TY1 is no longer available).

Hope this helps.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 14 January 2009 at 10:38 PM

decoco by akatora also missing.
there were a bunch of others that never made it to the public.

nevsehir ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 2:16 AM

Elle2 by neftis is also missing

Unity by neftis

Eszter by digital calimero

3Dave ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 3:57 AM

Also missing "K" by Kirwyn in freestuff here 

and shouldn't Jimi Hendrix be sitting on the floor at the front? LOL

steerpike ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 8:13 AM

Rendas 1 and 2; but I think there's a non-disclosure ruling on posting images with these two figures.

3Dave ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 8:16 AM

Just remembered Eroko & Tuyoko

Cybertosh ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 11:30 AM

sweet! that gives me a starting point. I'm working on a memory friendly procedure for having multiple figures. The majority will be imported as props and will be shaded rather than texture mapping. The biggest problem i had with the first image was the extensive amount of textures. Poser crashed due to memory failure countless times. 

3Dave ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 12:29 PM

Quote -  The biggest problem i had with the first image was the extensive amount of textures. Poser crashed due to memory failure countless times.

Why am I not surprised! Poser, can't live with it, can't live without. LOL,

I'd be interested to hear how that tecnique develops

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 7:51 PM

how far before the system chokes?...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Cybertosh ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2009 at 8:05 PM

Quote - how far before the system chokes?...;)

a quarter of the way

nevsehir ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 6:44 AM

why dont you render a couple of models export the image, delete the background in photoshop render another set of models and put them together in photoshop. a lot easier and not such a resource hog

Niles ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 7:09 AM

G2 Olivia

Cybertosh ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 9:14 AM

some of these older figures are cleaning up really well. i'm impressed. i'll have a progress image up soon.

momodot ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 7:32 PM

With an image like this you can use textures scaled down to 512x512 without it looking bad...

Cybertosh ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 1:01 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

My WIP images will be kept to a minimum so not to spoil the final image but here is how the scene is progressing. I lit the scene that keeps shadows to a minimum. Raytracing is at 50% and all textures have been scaled down to 1/10 the size they were originally. I set photoshop up on an automation script that provides one click scaling. The posing is what is taking the most of my time. Since every figure has a different geometry and body part groups, a universal pose is all but impossible. I chose a far more natural pose for each of the figures. This pose is commonly referred to as the "Sorority Snapshot" by my buddys since sorority girls seem to have this inate instinct to pose in this uniform and orderly fashion when together. This is 4 hours of work so far.

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 9:30 AM · edited Thu, 22 January 2009 at 9:43 AM

Regarding omissions, there's Yamoto's TenTen:

www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/DOWNLOAD/yamato/index.htm

Zgok did hybrid figure Nanana for A3 and V4 (I believe the V4 version is encoded against Vicky 4.0)

blog.zgock-lab.net/poser/nanana-kai/

Have did two nice characters, Eroko a, realistic female , and Aniko, who was anime style.  They are no longer on his site, but can be gotten from the Web Archive:
Eroko:

web.archive.org/web/20060828124628/www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/hondara2.htm

Aniko (second Link on the page):

web.archive.org/web/20060813033743/http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/hondara7.htm

Web Archive sometimes sticks a few extra bits on zip files-if your archive program won't open them, use the command-line version of zip ( http://www.info-zip.org  ) and run 'zip -FF filename' to repair it.

Have also did Tuyuko, who is a lovely character also no longer available on his site nor on the Web Archive.  Here's a pic of her by pipinoco (Nudity):

excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php

I do have her, but unfortunately she's non-redistributable.  I could try a render for you if you want.

EDIT-You might save a spot for Antonia:

www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php

This is a really cool project-thanx for doing it. 🆒

Cheers,

Rod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Cybertosh ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 10:14 AM

Have also did Tuyuko, who is a lovely character also no longer available on his site nor on the Web Archive.  Here's a pic of her by pipinoco (Nudity):

I do have her, but unfortunately she's non-redistributable.  I could try a render for you if you want.

Definitely. I'll send you the specs of the image as soon as i can!

Cybertosh ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 10:20 AM

Bondini ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 2:37 PM

file_422388.jpg

Did we forget The Girl?

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 2:42 PM · edited Fri, 23 January 2009 at 2:46 PM

Quote -

Great, I look forward to it.  If you are using non-proprietary lights, you could send a scene without figures.

She was once available on the Internet Archive, but I now cannot connect to the file now-I get a server error.  Your luck might be different:

web.archive.org/web/*/http:/www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/TUYUKO-Ver.1.0.zip

Cheers,
Rod

PS the Forum ate the first attempt at a reply, so hopefully this isn't a double post...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Cybertosh ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 3:54 PM

Quote - > Quote -

Great, I look forward to it.  If you are using non-proprietary lights, you could send a scene without figures.

She was once available on the Internet Archive, but I now cannot connect to the file now-I get a server error.  Your luck might be different:

web.archive.org/web/*/http:/www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~have/TUYUKO-Ver.1.0.zip

Cheers,
Rod

PS the Forum ate the first attempt at a reply, so hopefully this isn't a double post...

Yeah the link is dead. I had that problem when I was working on my first attempt.
What is your email? I'll send the file that way along with the background image.

Cybertosh ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 3:55 PM

Quote -
Did we forget The Girl?

Cool. Where might I find said babe?

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 4:52 PM

Quote -
What is your email? I'll send the file that way along with the background image.

Check your Site Mailbox.
Cheers,

Rod

Cybertosh ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 5:01 PM

Quote - > Quote -

Check your Site Mailbox.
Cheers,

Rod

Email sent

Carioca ( ) posted Fri, 23 January 2009 at 6:08 PM

Another poser woman: SuzyQ.

Cybertosh ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 2:20 AM

Quote - Another poser woman: SuzyQ.

Thank you!

Cybertosh ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 2:23 AM

Does anyone know where I can find the human form of Natalia? The only version I have is the mermaid version.

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 6:57 AM

Quote - Does anyone know where I can find the human form of Natalia? The only version I have is the mermaid version.

http://www.dacort.com/3D/product_info.php?part_number=100

There is a basic version for less...

3Dave ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 3:09 PM

Natalia originally came from www.dacort.com

not sure if she's still available

Cybertosh ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 4:22 PM

Ok cool. 

longhose ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 4:32 PM

Quote - and shouldn't Jimi Hendrix be sitting on the floor at the front? LOL

I think I might have a Jimi model around here somewhere

Cybertosh ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 5:19 PM

Quote - > Quote - and shouldn't Jimi Hendrix be sitting on the floor at the front? LOL

I think I might have a Jimi model around here somewhere

That would be great!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.