Fri, Oct 4, 4:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: OT: Have cold and fever...anyone else?

tebop ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 10:46 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 4:14 PM

This **** sneezing is making my head hurt. I'm pretty sure this is what's causing it. Cause when you sneeze, it's like an explosion and yur head gets tired and weak.

I had to meet someone tomorow, now i think it will be canceled 

geep ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 11:34 AM · edited Sat, 17 January 2009 at 11:35 AM

:crying: ... Get well soon.

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 12:04 PM

Brew a pot of hot tea, mix a cup with vodka, lemon juice, and hot chilly peppers.  Go to bed, sleep over night, wake up fine.
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 12:55 PM
Online Now!

Mega doses of vitamin C will lessen it's effects and recovery is shorten.  BlackBerry Brandy will also work.

ghelmer ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 1:59 PM

Well it is winter and flu season.   
Thanks for not describing sputum color and consistency!  LOL!

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 3:07 PM

Been dealing with it for two weeks now myself. Hopefully I'm at the tail end of it.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 5:39 PM

file_422036.gif

megadoses of vitamin C will do more harm than good AFAICT.  the current flu strains are resistant to the newer anti-viral drugs, but the symptoms can be alleviated by some of the older anti-viral drugs, provided one has a competent physician or health care of some kind.  all this info is available via google search.

P.S. I added a poser cartoon so this would have something to do with poser.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 10:13 PM
Site Admin

Mega doses of zinc can also speed a cold along. drink plenty of liquids and try using a vaporizer and vicks at night.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 10:46 PM

Michael Jackson is wearing off on me!  At work when I see someone sniffling, coughing or sneezing, be it a patient or a co-worker, I go and grab a mask and wear it for my shift.  I absolutely refuse to get sick!

I'm also very anal about hand washing.  I carry a bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse, and I never ever touch my face or eat anything when I'm out, especially after having handled money,  unless I first wash my hands or use the hand sanitizer.

The first thing I do when I get home is wash my hands, and that's before I even take my coat off.

You can take all of the vitamin supplements you want, but unless you practice good hand hygiene you'll still get sick.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2009 at 11:00 PM

All of my family all came down with the virus in November and still have bits of it left...ugh. My grankids got it even though they had the vaccine. My sister, and her hubby, my brother in Illinois, my daughter and her hubby, Mom and I. We will be so happy when it has run it's course.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 2:32 AM

You could do what I do, honey & lemon in Hot water with a paracetamol tablet, home made version of Lemsip (other brands are available), works wonders for me. ;)

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

tebop ( ) posted Sun, 18 January 2009 at 10:46 AM

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Good news!!
I'm better!!!!!!

Now the headache is gone. Just have the usual nose clog. 

And it's good that i got better today because today i have to meet a special lady : ) and i didn't want to miss out. ( unfortunately only friends and she's taken)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.