Fri, Sep 20, 9:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara Lounger version 2009

GKDantas ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 8:32 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:37 AM

Hi people I am upgrading Carrara Lounge site with a new system that can handle better the products, links, tutorials, downloads and now a free open gallery.
I am still adding the content, so feel free to post what you want and show your work there... its a place for CARRARA only!

http://carraralounge.com

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

stardust ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 9:00 AM

Looks great GK ! Thanks for providing a great place for Carrara stuff!

holyforest ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2009 at 11:15 AM

Great place GK. Thanks for sharing - HF

---------------------------------------
Holyforest,
Hundreds of shaders for Carrara

GKDantas ( ) posted Sat, 03 January 2009 at 1:08 PM

Thanks, I am still adding stuuf and talking to some plugins creator (for SMF) so we can have a great showrrom for carrara products there too.

GKDantas ( ) posted Tue, 06 January 2009 at 1:06 PM

Carrara Lounge is growing faster then I think. Now I added the ShowRoom for products that are solded in everywhere. I will add products in a day basis since its a very boring cut and paste thing, but you all can see what I am doing.

http://carraralounge.com/index.php?action=smfbuy;sa=showalllistings;start=0

Hope people like and become a user there posting in the galleries and if like the forums too.

Plutom ( ) posted Sun, 11 January 2009 at 9:05 PM

Hi GK, just became a member---love the interface.  I'm still finding my way around.  Jan

GKDantas ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 12:56 AM

Welcome Plutom!

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2009 at 7:58 PM

Hi GK
I have been trying to get on your web  page and it will not send me a confermation so I can't log on. I have been trying for two weeks.    Is there something that I am not doing right. I have asked for a new confermation but still dont get one.  Your Carrara Lounger web page looks like it is a place that I can learn a lot.  If there is anyway that you can help me to log on  I sure would like it.

Glenn Fout

GKDantas ( ) posted Mon, 19 January 2009 at 8:14 PM

Hi Wood, I activated your account now... try to login to see if will everything work. I dont know why but look that your e-mail is unavailable (that is what I am receiving here). Anything wrong contact me here or in PVT.

Welcome!

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2009 at 4:51 PM

GK
thanks for looking into this for me. It is working now and I was able to log on. Don't know why my email is not availbe . but again thanks and I like the site.

Woody2

GKDantas ( ) posted Tue, 20 January 2009 at 5:03 PM

Maybe SMF dont like MSN e-mails....  just kidding.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.