Sun, Sep 22, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: where do the rendered animations end up in vue?

bigdave1960 ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 8:13 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

I know this sounds a stupid question ,but where do the rendered animations go in vue .I vve just rendered my first animation and now 4 hours later its finished where is the file saved to ?

Rich_Potter ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 8:18 AM

mine go into the pictures section of the extras folder, however yours might be different

the easiset way is to start a new animation then when it brings up the menu, select browse by the side of the file name and find which folder its saving it to.

Rich

http://blog.richard-potter.co.uk

bigdave1960 ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 8:23 AM

Thanks ive found it now

m.behr ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 11:59 AM

Where did you find it?

I have Vue 6 pro and don't have those folders mentioned.

bigdave1960 ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2009 at 2:26 PM

Bear in mind i have a dual boot system with 2 hard drives one called vista 32 the other called vista 64 i use the 64 bit system for rendering this is the exact file path on my system
C:usersvista 64picturese-on softwarevue 7 xstream   there is also one with the following file path for vue 6 infinite

C:usersvista 64picturese-on softwarevue 6 infinite

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.