Thu, Sep 19, 11:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Wonder woman

hijend ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 4:05 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is there any Free or pay Wonder woman models out there?

jonnybode ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 4:23 PM · edited Sun, 25 January 2009 at 4:29 PM

Hi!

Here is a free one by Hasdrubal, it does require some other stuff but hopefully you have thoose.

hasdrubal.actionbabecentral.com/wonderwoman.html

Regards / Jonny

P.s. take a look at www.animotions.com
there are loots of action figures for free there

hijend ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 4:35 PM

thanks my bad, was hopin for victoria 4..

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 5:40 PM

Check www.animotions.com.  They have Super-Heroe costumes for free.  Requires registration but they should have something available.

hijend ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 9:56 PM

thanks no luck though, but appreciate the link, had some cool stuff!

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 25 January 2009 at 10:29 PM

If you are intending to apply a second skin to V4 containing a Wonder Woman costume, I would suggest converting the texture from V3 to V4.  That would be possible with TC2 sold at DAZ3D.  Otherwise, you would have to hand draw it yourself using a 2D program like photoshop or PaintShopPro and a V4 template.  I prefer doing that type of work for a bodysuit rather than a second skin.  It is more realistic as clothing.

Cage ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 5:01 PM

There's a Wonder Woman suit for Vicky 1 at my site, in my sigline.  It could presumably be adapted for V4, although I'm not sure how much effort that would require, as I don't have V4.

My site will be going away soon, however, when Kuroyme's DevelopmentZone closes down....

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 7:58 PM

There was one a few years back; some weird contest where you used (I think) Namihei (sp?) hair some glasses, and a dress. Rosity looked like a Grouch convention in drag for two weeks...;)

If someone remembers that one, that's another possible source. Unfortunately, I didn't enter...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 9:07 PM

Valkyrie at Daz is Wonder Woman, just without the texture.  I made WW texture for it back in early 2007.  I am looking high and low for it now, but I think it perished in the "Incident".  I remember making a post about it but am unable to find anything in search.

Booker5 ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 9:33 PM

William_the_Bloody,

Which Valkyrie at DAZ do you mean?  I was just looking and I don't see one that looks like WW.

Thanks!

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 9:38 PM

I forgot that I was working with WW with the mini-dress version of her outfit. 

This video is all that remains, but will give you an idea.  All clothing elements are from the Valkyre set, just with WW'y textures that I made in a way that I seem to remember was easy (the only hard part finding the WW logo for the chest and not making it look like crap)

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 26 January 2009 at 9:40 PM

file_422656.jpg

screenshot

hijend ( ) posted Tue, 27 January 2009 at 2:19 AM

thanks much appreciated!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.