Tue, Oct 22, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: creature creation pack DAZ3D

itzamna ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 10:51 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:11 PM

Hi. I'm kind of a newbie with Poser and had a quick question. I recently purchased the creature creation pack from DAZ3D. I'm attempting to create a Medusa type character with Victoria2. Everything seems to go well when I load Vic2 and then the medusa hair. But my problem is when I put Vic2 into a preset pose afterwards, the medusa hair stays in its previous position and doesn't move along with the V2 character model's new position. Is there any way I can fix this or do I have to just manually adjust the medusa hair afterwards with some x,y,z positional tweaking? Can anybody help me?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 11:04 PM

Set the parent of the Medusa Head to the victoria model, that will take care of it! :)

veamon ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 12:01 AM

heh..i remember getting this problem when i first played with poser, also didnt know there was a conforming option for the clothes...hehe..ah, what you learn from clicking...

Binx ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 4:25 AM

And this has nothing to do with anything..make sure antialias button under render options is checked...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.