Sun, Sep 22, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Carrara Real?

FATfoe ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 9:09 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

file_186579.jpg

I don't know but I think my glass of "not just coke" looks kinda real what do ur think?

twillis ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 9:21 AM

Wow! Very impressive.

kaom ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 11:19 AM

The whole scene looks realy, really impressive. The coke needs more bubble though. Your glass materials look great, how did you achieve them, I'm in the process of mastering glass textures in Carrara right now. Very Nice Work!!!!!!

rezman ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 12:47 PM

Not bad. Can see the polygons in the background object though. You need to use a higher rez model. Also, one question. Does Carrara not have caustics yet?

AzChip ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 1:09 PM

Looks great. Makes me thirsty.... I don't think C has caustics, but you can fake them pretty well.... Nice job, though, FATfoe.

litst ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 12:03 PM

Very nice job, FATfoe . But isn't the refration higher on a glass ? DCG's index of refraction is very helpful for that, did you use it ? For those who want caustics in Carrara, it will come : Brian Retford is planning to make a new render engine plug-in (he said so on Yahoo some time ago) . Good luck Brian ! :) litst

rockjockjared ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 2:42 AM

Looks really good!!! It's just to clean though! Darn those clean renders...I know for a fact my kitchen (or anything in my house) doesn't look like that!!! Nice Job!, Jared

FATfoe ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 7:02 AM

I tryed DCG's index but thought it was too much refraction (like the glass behind it)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.