Tue, Oct 1, 5:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: freak polys on the baby

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 9:07 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:40 PM
Site Admin

was is causing this head stretch thing? it doesn't show in renders or in opengl preview but if i'm using sreed it shows up every time I load  either milbaby of p4 baby and some props. other items show up fine. What ever this thing is it always point to the same location for each model but can vary from model to model. Any info on this annoying issue would help.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 9:28 PM

Previous postings of this same problem attributes this to the video drivers in Sreed mode.  Just keep it in OpenGL if you are not experiencing any other problems.

wdupre ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 10:23 PM

yep it happens with other figures as well in later versions of the SreeD display(I dont recall it happening in P4 or P5. its a display bug only.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 9:03 PM
Site Admin

It's just annoying. I use sreed cause opengl lags

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 1:17 AM · edited Tue, 03 February 2009 at 1:17 AM

Ah I'm happy to know it's not a REAL polygon appearing from nowhere.

I have that problem on one of my in-progress models and it was driving me batty. If it's just a display problem I cn put that in the readme and no one whould worry.

I had to switch to SreeD as OpenGL  + M4 = crash.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.