Wed, Sep 18, 4:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: February_2009 Gallery of the Month vlaaitje

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Wed, 28 January 2009 at 11:28 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

February Gallery of the Month**

**vlaaitje

On behalf of the entire Photography Staff,
I would like to congratulate
****  Ilona Krijgsman** **   ** "vlaaitje"
on being selected for our second
Gallery of the Month for 2009

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 8:46 PM · edited Sat, 31 January 2009 at 11:10 PM

**I would also like to personally add my congrats to Ilona.

You deserve this

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

gradient ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 9:44 PM

Big congrats Ilona!!!
Now off to view your gallery to see what I have missed....

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

CavalierLady ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 10:32 PM

Many congratulations, Ilona! 
A well deserved honor!

Meowgli ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 11:38 PM

congrats on a very well deserved gom! excellent gallery, I'm a particular fan of your portrait work with both animals and people alike

Adam Edwards Photography

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 12:32 AM

This was a surprise, I am a night owl, and a early bee....
because I am busy with postwork my images from the double shoot I had this week.....
I log on early this morning and I saw the ebot from RR about the gallery of the month.....I feel honored to be chosen...so far you could see I love to photograph my grandchildren, they are the most precious gift I ever got......but all I get in front of the viewfinder.........is worth to push the button.....I work with my heart......my soul......and the most important thing my eyes....and my fingers that must create the end result......I want to thank the staff, and of course all members that spent some time to browse my gallery and take the time to leave a comment.....nice collage as well, and I do love purple !!

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 7:03 AM

Great selection..congratulations, Ilona.

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 7:04 AM

Last week I have taken some of your last uploads in my favs... so, this morning I was really VERY HAPPY to read about this GoM award... This month, but also for your entire gallery (I still remember some great shots no longer on the site !), nobody deserves it more than you !

Congratulations and Hugs, Ilona !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 8:08 AM

file_423120.jpg

Congratulations, Ilona!!! Well deserved and timely! I hope this is an indication of just how great this year will be for you!!! Huge hugs!!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 9:01 AM

**bentchick: what a wonderful artwork...lovely...yes this year will be a wonderful year I hope so

romanceworks ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 9:42 AM

Your heart shows in every photo you shoot. Big congrats, Ilona, as this is so very well deserved.
Carol

odie ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 10:26 AM

Congrats Ilona!  I am so excited for you.  This is some cheery news for you as you've had a lot to process over the year!  Hugs and best wishes.  Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

Lashia ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 11:22 AM

CONGRATS ILONA, you totally deserve this! Youre amazing shots finally get the credit they deserve. Well done! And great month of photographs.

Lashia

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 5:33 PM

Fantastic news, well deserved for sure. Congratulation Ilona.

seeya  Tunde

THROBBE ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 6:42 PM

**Beautiful Gallery Ilona! Many congrats to you on the gallery of the month!

Ray**

busi2ness ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 2:24 AM

Congratulations Ilona, this is very well deserved. So let me use the opportunity to wish you well in future. Your gallery is very versatile and a pleasure to visit!

Keep up the good work. Piet

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 8:47 AM

My greatest respect and congratulations to you, Ilona! Very well deserved nomination. It is a pleasure to view your gallery as your artwork always speaks volumes. A big Thumbs up!!! :) 

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

lucindawind ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 9:29 AM

congrats!!! they are all gorgeous photos  ! 

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 1:27 PM

Congrats Ilona - a very well deserved recognition!
Hugs, Carin xx

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 3:22 PM

Congratulations Ilona !!! very well deserved !

rainbows ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:45 AM

Congratulations, Dear Ilona. A very well deserved honour. Well done. Hugs. Di. xx

danob ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 12:05 PM

A very well merited reward for this honour Bravo Ilona happy for you dear

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

nongo ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 12:36 AM

Congratulations Ilona, I just noticed the excellent news!!! It's about time you've been honored for your amazing works!!!! Bravo!!!!!

PD154 ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 7:08 PM · edited Sun, 08 February 2009 at 7:09 PM

Stunning images, very well deserved indeed...Congrats Ilona :)

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

nikolais ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 10:48 AM

The right choice. Congratulations, Ilona!  You really deserve it.  Bravo! Nikolay 

Littlejock ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2009 at 2:03 PM

My mostg sincerelly congratulations Ilona. You deserve this award VERY much and I feel so happy for you. I know your passion about photography and how you spend time with your camera and the energy you involve in this passion. I hope this year will be GREAT for you in many ways and you can relax and enjoy and for sure..You do..

Make each day Count..    you are a great example of it

Hugs

Luis

Mousson ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2009 at 2:09 PM

Congratulations, Ilona!!!!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 19 February 2009 at 5:25 PM

file_424545.jpg

I want to thank everybody that left some words for me, I really appreciate them, time flies, soon there is a new member that will be surprised.......

it's carnival this weekend here in Holland so I will have a lot of fun

make each day count

IloontjeQ ( ) posted Mon, 23 February 2009 at 2:21 PM

Hoi naamgenootje!

Kom ik na een eeeeeeeeuwigheid hier nog eens kijken en zie ik dat je hier terug bent, en hoe!
Proficiat!

Groetjes,

ook Ilona

bmac62 ( ) posted Thu, 26 February 2009 at 10:34 AM

Oh, February is almost gone. I am just stopping by to say congratulations. Visiting your gallery is a real treat. I look forward to more in the future.

Bill

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes."

Ger50 ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 10:36 AM · edited Sun, 01 March 2009 at 10:36 AM

Time flies, and I forgot to congrat you here. You really deserve it, because you have the heart and soul for it, most of the time I am witness to see how many passion you put to take a good shot that shows beauty and tenderness

Ger

Ger50

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 5:50 PM

A HUGE congratulations and hug to you Ilona!  Your work deserves SO MUCH recognition ... Nobody deserves this more than you.. KEEP UP THE BEAUTIFUL WORK.  :-)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.