Fri, Oct 4, 2:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: newbie-ish question about V4 and M4 clothing

servo ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 12:29 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

I haven't been using Poser actively in a while and have been out of the loop as the V4 and M4 models have come onto the scene... so I'm a little out of date and need help now that I need to use it again.

Basically, I need to know what to do about the new models clothingwise... I have lots of paid and free items for V3 and M3 I don't want to go to waste.

What are the solutions for making version 3 clothes fit to the version 4 characters?  What options are being used out there and what resources are available to make the transition?  I've never used magnets much and am fairly clueless .. are they part of the operation, or are there other simpler solutions and/or morphs/fits other people have already made?

Can some helpful folks point me to some useful links that show what people have been doing to deal with this?

Thanks very much

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 2:24 PM

Apps like Morphing Clothes and Wardrobe Wizard 2 are basically the programs of choice to convert V3/M3 clothing to V4/M4.  Tweaks with magnets can make the clothing fit a little better.

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 3:23 PM

You can use Morphing Clothes by Dimension3D to transfer the V3 morphs to the "V4 to V3" figure and use your old V3 clothes but there are not that many free Millennium 4 textures around. dphoadley has a product in the RMP to let V4 use V3 textures and I think it can be used to get M4 into M3 skins.

What are people doing? Seems like some people are made of money... tossed all their M3/V3 and are buying buying buying for Millennium 4.

Meanwhile... I am looking for some kick ass Posette textures to add to my SnowSultan and Staale Loseth textures :)

servo ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 5:23 PM

Thank you guys for your suggestions.

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 5:39 AM

Take a look at CrossDresser, it is very easy to use and is free, but you need to buy plugins for the figures ( M4 and V4).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.