Sat, Aug 3, 9:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: "Drunken" Poser Pro sees double...

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2009 at 3:30 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 8:12 AM

file_423747.jpg

Has anyone had this happen to them, the Poser interface gets scrambled? Any ideas on how to fix it? It's impossible to work with when the display is scrambled...  

I have run Disk Warrior on my Mac to repair any hard drive errors, and I've reinstalled Poser Pro, but it's still scrambled....

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2009 at 3:58 PM

Very likely a display driver bug.  Time to update your video drivers :) or if you have the newest installed, maybe time to roll back to an older version!

My Freebies

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2009 at 8:42 PM

I will try that, thanks for the tip.  ^^

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 1:11 PM

Hmmm... tried it. Didn't help. 

P6 runs fine, it's Poser Pro that's gone wack....

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2009 at 11:34 AM

If graphics drivers didn't affect this, then imo it is likely that one or more of the XML files that configure the interface have gotten trashed.  Just reinstalling Poser may not overwrite these config files with brand new ones depending on how the installer is designed.  If you are OK with reinstalling again, then try uninstalling Poser, and then see if any files remain in Runtimeui.  If so, move them to a different directory or just delete them, and then reinstall Poser again - this should force the installer to write clean config files.

Beyond that, I guess contact Smith Micro support.

My Freebies

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2009 at 12:48 PM

Thanks, I will try your suggestion.

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2009 at 7:18 PM

YEA! It worked!  Thank you. ^^

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2009 at 7:40 PM

Very well :)

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.