Sat, Sep 21, 2:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: PC to MAC converter for bryce 3 ?

herve1 ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 8:21 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:34 PM

hello, does anyone know if a PC to MAC converter for bryce 3 exist (like the one for poser). thanks.

CyberDog ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 6:13 PM

I have not seen a converter for Bryce.I have had some success opening pc files on my mac.The only problem I have run into is textures.Some of the textures do not transfer well.My mac seems to open pc files better than the pc does with mac files. Have you tried to open the files on a mac yet?

herve1 ( ) posted Mon, 27 September 1999 at 6:39 AM

Thanks for the info. I've tried to import an object and skies but it doesn't seems to work, may be because I still use mac OS 7.5.5 (I'll soon update to OS 9, I used to convert my poser's files on an friend's mac OS 8).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.