Wed, Sep 18, 7:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Can Poser do this?

vv9000 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 8:20 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 9:15 PM

Hi

For a demo program I need a nice and sexy (big boobs) female model. I want to make it to

1- run (including breast movement in all directions)
2- take off her cloth (arms up and then the cloth goes up and slowly disappears)

I want to take snapshot of the movements.

Can Poser easily do this? Or should I use 3D Studio and use rigged 3D models for 3d Max?

Thanks
VV

DarkEdge ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 8:35 AM

Well both programs will do what you want.
One is high end professional (Max) and the other is more user friendly (Poser).

If you are new to the 3d world then Poser will quickly take you where you want to go.

Regards

Comitted to excellence through art.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 8:38 AM

Nothing will easily do this. Animation requires a LOT of work in any program.

Being new, to get good quality results in any program, I'd say it would take you 2 solid months of work.

If you JUST want stills from this, that would be much easier, but for full animatrion you are talking a lot of work.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

vv9000 ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 12:25 PM

In 3D Studio, the models need to get rigged and based on my very limited knowledge about that tool, animating boobs is not strait forward as the Bip does not have any part for boobs.

How is it in Poser? Are the models available for sale already rigged (you can move a leg and it will move the model for you accordingly)? What about the boobs and animating them? Is it much more difficult to do?

Gareee, Yes I just need stills from the animation.

Regards

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 12:40 PM

Poser figures almost always come pre-rigged, although not usually with breast bones, but often with breast morph targets.

In the Marketplace here you can find rigging and movement morphs for the DAZ figures that will meet your needs.  I think there's one called something like "breast gravity system".  and 'natural gravity morphs'.

There is another elsewhere for DAZ V4 called "Natural Bounce"-if you google it you'll find it.

God Luck,

Rod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

bnetta ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 12:46 PM

try out daz studio a free program from daz3d it has animation abilities also...
studio and poser models are already prerigged and ready for posing any way you wish,
try out the free program then when you get the hang of using 3d models you can always upgrade to the paid for poser program if you wish.
as for boobs being animated easyly done with daz3d figures in either studio or poser. as they have many morphs for movement and size...

www.oodlesdoodles.com

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 1:03 PM

Poser can do this. Including the clothing removal - dynamic cloth would do the trick.

There's a product that can do the bouncy run for you, assuming you use Victoria 2, 3 or 4 as your model. It's called "Walk Designer for xxx" (xxx=Michael 2 and Victoria 2, Victoria 3 or Victoria 4). Available at www.nerd3d.com

Not really cheap, but it'll save hou many hours of animating all those body parts by hand.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2009 at 5:10 PM

Yeah, as mentioned, there are many plugins to help with the bounce issue.  The tricky part will be a realistic clothing removal.  As svdl pointed out, the best way would prabably be with dynamic cloth.  For a newbie, this is pretty intimidating, but there are plenty of tutorials to get you through the basics.

Daz Studio cannot do dynamic cloth (yet).  Poser would be your best option for that.

vv9000 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 7:20 PM

Thanks everyone for their input.

They were all useful and informative for a newbie like me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.