Fri, Sep 20, 2:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Recent Zygote Specials E-mail

chadly ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 3:07 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.zygote.com/Pages/poser/poser_2.html

Sorry about Zygote's Online Poser Store being down for the last little while. We've been having some problems with Webcom lately, but everything should be up and running now. We did send off an e-mail announcing the Eagle Motions and Demon model, but are now doubting whether that was actually received by anyone, or if it was affected by the same problem. If anyone did get the e-mail, please let me know. (Otherwise we'll re-send it.) Thanks!

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 5:56 PM

Didnt get such....but I check your site regularly so I know about it. Scarab

bitplayer ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 7:01 PM

Didn't get the email (and always have in the past) so it must have gone into the ether. But I saw the site and will be ordering tomorrow. I've been waiting for the demon for a while now. It looks great, but I was disappointed that it didn't have bat wings. Well, I s'pose there are other bat wings available that I can fix to it. Hal

JetM ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:33 PM

Yeah, didn't get the email either. demon looks pretty cool tho. Hope you guys can fix the problem!

Monkeyboy ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 11:11 PM

did get it. sniff

coldrake ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 1999 at 1:40 AM

Didn't recieve it either. Coldrake

ChrisD ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 1999 at 8:27 AM

So what did you guys think of the eagle animation? Is it the kind of thing that you were looking for? Chris

bitplayer ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 9:24 AM

Yeah. Liked the eagle poses, too. Especially the landing.

coldrake ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 7:21 PM

ChrisD, I haven't bought the animation yet but it sounds excellent! Coldrake

ChrisD ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 8:00 PM

Then by all means GO BUY IT!!! (I could use some money right about now...) :') I'll tell ya, it's a lot easier animating birds by hand! Folding the wings was tough, since they were never meant to be folded. I hope you all like the next batch of scenes as well. Chris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.