Mon, Sep 30, 5:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 3:32 am)

Subject: what hair is this?

Yur_Mom1 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 7:32 AM ยท edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

file_424048.jpg

okay, this has been killing me.

a while ago, I downloaded some stuff from Yagami's site, and I came a cross this.

the one thing I want to know is what hair is being used. I want to say Devenar by AprilYSH, but IDK...

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 9:06 PM
Site Admin

might be laques hair.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Yur_Mom1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 7:37 PM

hmm... I don't think so... Laques hair looks a little more poofier and clumpy, whereas this one looks more straight...

Yur_Mom1 ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 7:46 PM

um you know what, I just took a look at Twelfie Hair and noticed a a lot of similarities between the two... maybe that's it?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 9:29 PM
Site Admin

It might be. Hard to tell. You could always try and contact Yagami and see what he used.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Yur_Mom1 ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 4:29 PM

well, I guess I could try.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.