Wed, Oct 2, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Happy Birthday busi2ness

Fred255 ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 7:59 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 8:32 PM

A little bird landed in my in box today with a message. 

It's your

BIRTHDAY

So let me be the first of many to wish you a
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

ecurb - The Devil

Eutopia ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 3:19 AM

file_424143.JPG

awjay ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 4:09 AM

HAVE A GREAT DAY PIET ...

VelvetMoxie ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 5:15 AM

Happy Birthday, Piet!  Now I know why you have such a big heart--hoping its' a wonderful day for you!

odie ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 9:26 AM

Oh, let me jump in here. It is hard to keep a valentine birthday a secret for long... isn't it!?!? lol. Have an awesome day. Enjoy the multitudes of greetings and well wishes from all your adoring fans! Hugs and Kalahari peace. Jodell

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

busi2ness ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 11:33 AM

file_424171.jpg

**WOW!**

Thanks you so much for all the happy birthday wishes! I treasure each one of these and thanks for the cards and kind words, I appreciate it.

Here is a card for you all, I was in the bush a little while ago and this beautiful Black Wildebeest gentleman was grazing steadily closer to me to get my scent off wind.

:b_blush:

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

danob ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 12:22 PM

Happy Birthday Piet may you have many more before you rather forget!!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

VelvetMoxie ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 1:19 PM

Wow--what an awesome picture!  Working on something else for you too, my friend.  Check my gallery a bit later!

bentchick ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 2:56 PM

file_424191.jpg

Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday to You Happy Birthday dear Piet Happy Birthday to You!!!! And many more!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

camera ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 2:58 PM

May it be a joyful occasion

Meowgli ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 5:39 PM

file_424205.jpg

I got a sitemail from Shari yesterday informing me it was your birthday today Piet, and have been having a little think through the day what sort of image would make a good card... my mind went to large bush animals but unfortunately the nearest my collection has to that is of a friend puckering up to kiss a baby croc he's holding (taken while in Belize)... kind of a funny shot but wasn't sure it suited a card! ... I ended up settling on this one, taken a few months back as the birds were starting to migrate. Hope you have an awesome birthday, best wishes from Scotland!

Adam

Adam Edwards Photography

busi2ness ( ) posted Sat, 14 February 2009 at 6:00 PM

This has been as awesome day for me thanks to you guys: Kathleen, Jodie. awjay, Maxine, camera, Kim, Danny, David and now Adam. Wonderful presentations sincerely appreciated for the time you took to wish me well with words and images.

The image of the migrating birds is so neat, it looks like a face or something, excellent!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2009 at 5:52 AM

I know it's a day late, but I really want to wish you a belated happy birthday Piet and I hope you had a fantastic day with everything you wished for. Much love..... Chrissy xxx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2009 at 10:29 AM

I hope you had the best birthday ever.  It's nice to see all these dedi's to you ..... :)
Lotsa love to you ... xx Shari

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Mousson ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2009 at 12:00 PM

Happy Birthday, Piet!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 15 February 2009 at 8:17 PM
TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 16 February 2009 at 7:26 AM

Piet, I do wish you a very happy day, belated but a happy day is always desired!  You and the contingent from South Africa have opened up fresh (to us) and enlightening, educational view of both the beasts and the people of your part of the world.  Thank you tremendously for being here and being the man you are.      Tom.

redchilicat ( ) posted Wed, 18 February 2009 at 6:15 AM

Happy "Very Belated"  Birthday!!  Soooorryy I forgot :-(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.