Sun, Sep 15, 5:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:15 pm)

Subject: Acoustic Instruments

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2001 at 2:24 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:04 PM

I am a newbie. Currently working on an image with a celtic theme. Can anyone help me find an acoustic guitar and a hend held celtic drum, think it is called a borum or something similar. Free or to purchase.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Wizzard ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2001 at 2:47 AM

do a search for wiljen in free stuff here.. I believe he's done some excellent props and things Celtic I vaguelly remember a bohdran in there somewhere good luck

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2001 at 11:45 PM

You can find guitars of all sorts at the PropsGuild, and 3dcafe probably has some. Willjen has the bodhran AND a fidula if you are putting together a Celtic band. BTW, I need a recorder (flutelike instrument similar to chanter) if anybody has seen one? Carolly

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 12:32 AM

not off hand.. but I'll keep an eye out for ye carolly, maybe at baument? Cheers

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 1:26 PM

Post a picture. I believe I can do the recorder with a good picture or two to reference.

visualkinetics ( ) posted Mon, 02 July 2001 at 2:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=175782

jschoen had a beautiful lute in the free stuff a long while back: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=175782 Not sure if it's there anymore, but you might want to start with that.

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 1:38 PM

Thanks everybody for your help. Willjen does not appear to have a bohdran posted at present. will just have to keep looking.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.