Sun, Oct 6, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Is there another program..

Kinouk ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 4:51 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:06 AM

..like Wardrobe Wizard ?
thanks

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 4:59 PM

That easy? Not really.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

originalkitten ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 5:05 PM

yeah evil innocence does one....cross dresser

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Kinouk ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 5:07 PM

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 5:09 PM

I have both Wardrobe Wizard and Crossdresser and I use both, depending on what I want to do.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Kinouk ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 5:24 PM

What I want is to convert some of my cloths for GND4. She has nothing to ware :).
Joan

Gareee ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 5:29 PM

morphing clothes here at rendo can also be very useful, and if pretty cheap

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Kinouk ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 5:35 PM

thanks again

Morkonan ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 6:35 PM

Quote - ..like Wardrobe Wizard ?
thanks

If you're looking to convert clothes, "Clothes Converter" is the best package out there, IMO.  It is NOT a "one button solution."  Yes, it will do some "one button" conversions but, if that's all you want then you can get Crossdresser. 

Clothes Converter will allow you to manipulate the mesh exactly so you can get the best conversion possible.  It's stand-alone with a GUI interface much like a 3D creation program.  You can use soft-selection to select and move mesh, smooth out wrinkles, etc.. You can even use it to make your own morphs but there are other packages out there that specialize in that. 

IMO, the only thing better than Clothes Converter for converting conforming clothing is a true 3D application.  I use Hexagon, Morph Clothing, Autogroup Editor and Quick Conform if I have to quickly convert conforming clothes.  But, I don't convert anything anymore.

Just remember that most of the time a one-button solution will get you a one-button result.

Kinouk ( ) posted Wed, 25 February 2009 at 6:43 PM

Thanks for all your help :)

already_taken ( ) posted Sat, 30 January 2010 at 12:04 AM

Quote - What I want is to convert some of my cloths for GND4. She has nothing to ware :).
Joan

You should look at the free GND4 clothing fits offered by so kindly by Phoenix1966 and Alizea3D at her website here: http://www.alizea3d.fr/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.