Sat, Aug 3, 7:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:43 am)

Subject: searching for anime hair

ice-boy ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2009 at 11:54 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:08 AM

i am searchign for anime hair.
maybe something like this
www.sharecg.com/v/31701/3D-and-2D-Art/L---anime-fanart

thanks

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2009 at 3:42 PM

I recall seeing that in the "japanese freebies" thread in their freestuff forum here.
I don't recall who made it (poser).  ISTR it was for the maybe character by Akatora,
but not who made it.

ice-boy ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2009 at 4:07 PM

or maybe some tips how to model this ?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2009 at 4:54 PM

Attached Link: Anime Hair

Maybe this?

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 February 2009 at 4:56 PM

OMG the baggy clothing in the promo is wonderfully made. I wish I could get my hands on them.  I prefer my males in loose clothes.

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 5:55 PM · edited Sun, 01 March 2009 at 5:57 PM

L is Love. ^^  <3

There currently isn't anything like L hair out there, however you can combine hair and morph it to get something sort of close, that's what I did.  (See my avatar to the left)

OMG, I saw that L sculpt at DA. I love hair, but damn, ...the clothing is awesome!!!  ^^

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 8:08 PM

Attached Link: Helios Hair

Oh yeah, Helios Hair is better.

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 9:32 PM

Helios hair is a really good start. ^^

Also try Studio Maya's site for more anime male hair.

PropsChick at DAZ has two anime style hairs for H4.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.