Fri, Sep 20, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Just goofin' around...

Shadex0r ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 9:19 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:28 PM

file_188187.jpg

Honestly, I wasn't on anything.. Just playing around and I thought I'd share it because it was funny. =) Chris Newbe still learning how it all works...

ajp ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 9:48 AM

Kiss my shiny metal ***! ;) Very nice, certainly put a smile on my face... :) /J

Shadex0r ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 10:10 AM

Perfect for a Friday at work =) Chris

melis000 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 12:19 PM

Hi Chris, This is a very funny picture. I like it :). Only one very small remark (if you don't mind). The 2 bottles on the ground, it looks like these bottles are floating. Was this what you wanted ? Of not, you can position then a little bit lower, so that a small part of the bottle is below the ground ... then it looks like the bottle is lying on the ground. This is just a very small thing ... for the rest this picture is so funny and cool. Keep up the great work ... Bye, Angelo

Shadex0r ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 1:07 PM

Yeah I noticed that, I'm still working on the pic, just thought it would be funny post for a Friday. Chris

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 2:57 PM

Bender! Alright! :)

melis000 ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2001 at 4:33 PM

He ShadexOr ... It is a funny post for everyday of the week (IMHO).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.