Sun, Oct 6, 3:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Let's hear it for the boys! :)

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 12:12 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:24 PM

Allen just announced they are having a "Guy Week" over at Poserworld, starting on the 7th March.
Only items for the guys being posted that week.

Thought I'd give a heads-up on that one, because many people are after stuff for the male figures all the time, and on top of it, they don't neglect the older models, so you will likely see AM, M3/4, H3/4 and D3 stuff.
I mean yeah, it's subscription, but hey... a week of just guy stuff? I'm looking forward to it, for sure!

Silke

Diogenes ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 3:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up Silke, I'll have to go check it out. Don't have any money to spend:( but I can look anyway.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY

Daymond42 ( ) posted Fri, 06 March 2009 at 8:08 AM

..... this topic name has brought me back into the 80s... Woo! "Footloose" soundtrack! :D

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 06 March 2009 at 9:06 AM

Once you join PW, you don't pay for items.  Join here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.