Sat, Sep 21, 2:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: March_2009 Gallery of the Month ejn

Fred255 ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 2:21 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:53 PM

file_425356.jpg

**On behalf of the entire Photography Staff, I would like to congratulate** ** [ Eddie](http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?userid=411542)    ** [ **"ejn**"](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=411542) **on being selected for our third Gallery of the Month for 2009

Stunning Landscapes!!!

ecurb - The Devil

Meowgli ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 4:32 PM

have to agree on the stunning landscapes comment, in my opinion one of the best landscape photographers on Renderosity, congrats on a well deserved selection
Adam

Adam Edwards Photography

danob ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 4:42 PM

A very worthy winner congratulations Eddie

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

PD154 ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 4:56 PM · edited Tue, 03 March 2009 at 5:02 PM

Congratulations to you Eddie, a well deserved recognition, and a great Job by you on the collage David!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 7:59 PM
MrsRatbag ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2009 at 9:06 PM

I agree, Eddie's landscapes are some of the best I've seen here.  Congrats on a great choice!

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 12:27 AM

Congratulation Eddie. You have a wonderful gallery full of amazing landscape photos.

seeya  Tunde

ejn ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 3:31 AM

Wow...wow...wow...wow.

Never thought this would happen but I have to say I am absolutely thrilled.

A big...really big thanks to all those who have viewed and commented on my work.

Also have to say thanks to my wife for her patience when we are out and about and I am looking for shots.And for letting me buy a new camera a few months back.  

Eddie

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 7:07 AM

Excellent choice of gallery.  This work is amazing in many ways. Congrats, Eddie.

Enlightened ( ) posted Fri, 06 March 2009 at 4:14 PM

Congratulations Eddie.  I think your works are beautiful and it is a very well deserved accolade. 

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 1:55 PM

Excellent gallery Eddie, I hope you have fun bathing in the spotlight this month, it was certainly well deserved.

Congratulations!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

evielouise ( ) posted Sun, 08 March 2009 at 7:29 PM

Congrats !~~~~~yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---- all so lovely

odie ( ) posted Mon, 09 March 2009 at 5:01 PM

Congrats on being nominated GOM and stunning photography!

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

SouthBeachPhoto ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 12:19 AM · edited Tue, 10 March 2009 at 12:19 AM

Incredible photographs, really a treat to view his gallery :)  Easy to see why he was selected.  Congratulations, Eddie!

Mousson ( ) posted Tue, 10 March 2009 at 12:30 PM

Congratulation Eddie !!!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Wed, 11 March 2009 at 2:27 PM

Congrats Eddie - you fully deserve this honor! Enjoy your month in the sun!
Carin :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2009 at 10:46 AM

I have to agree with what everyone else has already said,  your photos are always stunningly beautiful. Congrats on landing here!!!

: ) 

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

Hawk23 ( ) posted Tue, 17 March 2009 at 2:38 AM

Congrats to Eddie, awesome gallery and well deserved :-)

tizjezzme ( ) posted Tue, 17 March 2009 at 6:43 AM

CONGRATULATIONS ... and VERY well deserved!  Your gallery and images are a fav of mine.  :)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

whaleman ( ) posted Fri, 20 March 2009 at 2:31 AM

Well done! Nice to see effort rewarded!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.