Thu, Oct 24, 7:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2009 Last Week in the Gallery Thirteen

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 29 March 2009 at 5:59 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 7:11 AM

Here we go, week thirteen.
as always, a good mix of both new and established artists
How many of these did you spot?

You can see the full collage with links

HERE

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 29 March 2009 at 7:57 PM · edited Sun, 29 March 2009 at 7:58 PM

**Congrats to all the artists who were selected this week.

Thanks to the staff for their continued work on this feature

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 29 March 2009 at 8:51 PM

Thank you staff for another wonderful job of setting up this weekly gallery! And thank you for choosing my last post..... although, for the life of me, I can't figure out why! Not one of my better shots, but I have been getting pretty passionate about telling the story of the wild horses plight.
If getting in LWITG sends more people to read and get involved with the saving of these beautiful animals, then I will owe you even more thanks!
I also want to congratulate all the artists chosen this week!!!! Great work everyone!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 29 March 2009 at 9:03 PM

I've been gone for a few days, and came back to find one of my images in LWITG!  How fun is that!    Thanks to the staff for the pick, and of course for all your hard work putting this together.  I can't wait to go see what I missed!   This looks like an awesome collection ... congratulations to everybody with an image in Week 13!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Superastro ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 3:27 AM

Gallery within a gallery :-)

Thanks for including my humble little shot in what is another wonderful selection.
Great way to start off the week!
Congratulations to all those chosen and thanks once again to the staff for all their work in setting this up.

They just seem to get better and better! What a telented lot the Rendo photographers are.

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 3:37 AM

I was away most of last week, it's good to catch up on what I missed.

ecurb - The Devil

fredster66 ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 4:30 AM

Thanks so much for my selection and congrats to all!

morningglory ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 5:42 AM

So pleased to be including with all these artists, thank you!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 9:06 AM

Congrats everyone, a really terrific week - AGAIN! :o)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

durleybeachbum ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 10:43 AM

I'm astonished to find this pic included here, especially as it is about the object not the photograph!
But thankyou very much!
Andrea

Sea_Dog ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 11:04 AM

Thanks to the RR staff for choosing one of my images fo LWITG. As a newcomer I feel very honored to have been selected given the incredible images posted last week and every week here.

SouthBeachPhoto ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 2:46 PM

This is truly a surprise for me!  Thank you for the recognition, and conratulations to the rest of those chosen :)

phothomaniac ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 3:54 PM · edited Mon, 30 March 2009 at 3:54 PM

Many thanks for selecting one of my pictures to this great collection! I was really surprised and feel very honored!

Congrats to all the others who made it in this selection with your fantastic work!

SpectralShadows ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 4:05 PM

A nice random selection of good images, and it makes me happy to be included in them. Thank you. :)

skoricka ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 4:06 PM

waau thanx a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Osipenkov ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 4:39 PM

Congrats to all !
Big thanks!

kjr ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 9:41 PM

thank you all for watching my work! goodluck!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 10:44 PM

A big thank you for selecting one of my photos. A very humbling surprise and amazing I might have done something that measured up to the incredible photos chosen this week. And thanks to pushinfaders for his exceptional job on the collage.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

busi2ness ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2009 at 1:24 PM

A great selection to exhibit the talent in our galleries. Congratulations to everybody selected!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

PD154 ( ) posted Wed, 01 April 2009 at 6:52 PM

Conrats to all the artists selected, another fine week of your superb works

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

beachzz ( ) posted Thu, 02 April 2009 at 10:33 PM · edited Thu, 02 April 2009 at 10:33 PM

Another stunning collection--every single one is awesome!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.