Thu, Sep 19, 6:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: poser 7 pro talk designer

dagaffer ( ) posted Sun, 29 March 2009 at 10:52 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 7:14 AM

I start talk designr load wav file load vismap set start frame & end frame hit apply and the sound file loads from frame one I,ve tried every different orede and sequence still does the sane thing!! reset the prefernce files twice, am I doing something wrong?

Eiseprod ( ) posted Sun, 29 March 2009 at 11:16 AM

U can try this if it would help. After loading your sound file and it falls in frame 1, you can go to the layers tab and re set the start and end frames there. You can then click the show graph display sign under the keyframea tab to display the graph of the .wav file.  Finally, you can drag the sound range bar at the bottom of the animation pallette to your required frame. As you do this, you should see the graph of the .wav file move from where it was to your new frame number.

Hope this helps. I only came up with this cos I a problem with talk designer right now and I got this only last week. I still have a question on at the the moment to which I have only one reply. If it does not work please let me know... Thanks

dagaffer ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 3:51 AM

I have tried your sugestion without the graph and it works some of the time perhaps the graph will allow me to check before I tie up my machine with a useles render. thanks.at $250 a pop for this software you would think they would address this issue in a service release.I will let you know how it goes
 toby

Eiseprod ( ) posted Mon, 30 March 2009 at 8:31 AM

You included your real name... Toby. Are you by any chance a Naija. Anyway, I am.

dagaffer ( ) posted Tue, 31 March 2009 at 5:19 AM

Sorry but no. though I do like the culture.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.