Sun, Sep 22, 4:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: DAZ Offline

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 6:53 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:31 AM

Hi all, anyone else getting problems with loading on to DAZ?

I'm getting a no document data message, I've had a DAZ is offline for maintanance etc. but no actual log on????

All the best.

Richard

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

mylemonblue ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:05 AM · edited Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:10 AM

I have the same problem. I tried to get direct into the forums by hand typing "forum.daz3d.com" and still nothing.  Hand entering "www.daz3d.com" also was met with total fail.

I also tried to ping both and got back an average of 10ms times so the server's there and responding but the web site is failing to load. A trace route of both addresses also got back 9-10ms returns at every hop. 

Lets see how long it takes them to find out they have no web site at the moment and have to get dressed and run back to the servers to see what sploded. :P 

Oh and if it matters I tried with Opera and Firefox. Cleaned cache and cookies. Still nota.

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:07 AM

It was working this morning before I went out,but now it's gone nuts, plus artzone has also gone off as well.

Must be a new game, guess when the site is online!!!

All the best.

Richard

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

mylemonblue ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:12 AM · edited Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:13 AM

With RDNA down for a few days(for their change over) maybe DAZ was feeling left out. LOL! ^o^;;

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:12 AM

Their server knows ... lol ... I get a Down for Maintenance page.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

jakiblue ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:13 AM

aha! i wondered what was going on. Must've happened in the last hour - I was there earlier tonight, stopped to watch "Supernatural" and just came back to find it had disappeared.

Michael314 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:18 AM

Still down... 

mylemonblue ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:19 AM · edited Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:22 AM

Quote - Their server knows ... lol ... I get a Down for Maintenance page.

Okay. Now I'm getting that Maintenance page too. Good. That means they either forgot to load up the Maintenance page and just remembered or it's CYA while they find the problem. Hopefully they're just setting up for another sale. People like that. ^____^

<----- I just noticed my post count. It's an airplane. LOL! :3 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 7:31 AM

DAZ now back online.

All the best.

Richard

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 05 April 2009 at 11:07 AM

if there's one thing sysadmins are notorious for, it's downing servers on the weekends, or late at night...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.