Tue, Oct 1, 5:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: The St patty's day challenge

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 4:57 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:40 PM
Site Admin

I was one of the winners listed in the St Patrick's Day find the difference challenge but never received an email regarding what I won. I sent an email to the "of you have any questions" address but never heard anything back. Can anyone help me?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2009 at 10:36 PM

Hi there,

First, congratulations on the win 😄

Second, please send us an email to:  admin@renderosity.com and we'll see that it gets placed into the right hands for you :)

~Jani

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 05 April 2009 at 8:46 PM
Site Admin

Thanks and Thanks

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 17 April 2009 at 9:28 PM
Site Admin

How long does it usually take to hear back? I sent a message on the 5th and still haven't heard from anyone.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 20 April 2009 at 2:07 PM

Can you send an email directly to me (stacey@bondware.com) or sitemail me your mailing address information so I can get this taken care of for you.
I haven't seen anything come through for you so I don't know what is happening but I want to get this resolved for you asap so please contact me directly:)

Congrats on the win!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.